Trusted Contributor
On 2/6/2015 coldlake said:

My pharmacy has started using the kind of cap that is child-proof when used one way, but if you flip it over, it becomes an easy off cap. I never noticed this until my husband pointed it out!

I hate those. I have an easier time opening the child proof caps than turning it around.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Honored Contributor
On 2/6/2015 coldlake said:

My pharmacy has started using the kind of cap that is child-proof when used one way, but if you flip it over, it becomes an easy off cap. I never noticed this until my husband pointed it out!

My Vet uses those. I don't like them, because they're too hard to open the regular way. If you use them the other way I think the lid can come off too easily. I do turn them around, but wish they would switch the company they get their bottles from.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor
Your your question is it won't hurt to ask, right? My reply is, no it won't.
hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

Suzeecat: glad to hear you got great CS from ProCaps & that they're sending you the other caps that will be easier for you to handle. I just started using the Lessman glucosamine chondroitin a couple of weeks ago & my knees are doing much better. But I've also reduced my wheat intake by about half which I think may have been contributing to my problems.

There's been a lot of bad press this past week about supplements, mostly the store brands, but I've been using several Lessman products over the past year with very good results & no problems (unpleasant side effects). Hope the product works well for you!

Respected Contributor

I have no little ones around so I just pull off (remove top lid) and use the second one no longer a problem to open

Honored Contributor

Have taken it for years. Even my Vet has me giving it to my female cat who limps (she broke her foot and the people who had her never got it fixed, now it's too late).

I put it in her food. It's specifically made for cats and the dosage is for her size (she's tiny).

Respected Contributor

Does it really help? My hands this winter are really taking a beating. Hurt all the time. Shaking hands is painful. I find aspirin helps me, but I don't want to gulp aspirin all day.

Honored Contributor
On 2/6/2015 VCamp2748 said:

Suzeecat: glad to hear you got great CS from ProCaps & that they're sending you the other caps that will be easier for you to handle. I just started using the Lessman glucosamine chondroitin a couple of weeks ago & my knees are doing much better. But I've also reduced my wheat intake by about half which I think may have been contributing to my problems.

There's been a lot of bad press this past week about supplements, mostly the store brands, but I've been using several Lessman products over the past year with very good results & no problems (unpleasant side effects). Hope the product works well for you!

I'll bet reducing your wheat intake is what's making your knees feel better. It's supposed to take a couple of months before you can feel the results of glucosamine chondroitin.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I've tried AL's glucosamine/chlondorite and had no improvement with it at all. However, I've had results with his Tumeric/ginger capsules. My hands are not as bad, suzeecat, just my thumb joints but they can hurt bad. I also take omega 3's and along with it more fish products and joint pain just disappears. I swear by fish....

Respected Contributor
On 2/6/2015 taja123 said:

I've tried AL's glucosamine/chlondorite and had no improvement with it at all. However, I've had results with his Tumeric/ginger capsules. My hands are not as bad, suzeecat, just my thumb joints but they can hurt bad. I also take omega 3's and along with it more fish products and joint pain just disappears. I swear by fish....

I get results from ginger tea, so I believe you on this observation, for sure.