Honored Contributor

Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules - What brand are you using?

My dermatologist wants me to take ACV every day for rosacea.  I don't want to travel with a bottle, so I would like to use the pill form when I travel.

Many of them have other ingredients as they are marketed for weight loss.  Are there any brands that just have the ACV with the mother apple?

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

Re: Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules - What brand are you using?

i just get mine from home goods or tj maxx. 

Respected Contributor

Hello...I don't know of a brand that just has the ACV and mother other than Bragg's organic which is in liquid form.  I use the Bragg for my smoothies and take a Windmill Apple Cider Vinegar (100 capsules) that I purchase at my local pharmacy and I like it...

Respected Contributor

VaBelle35, Did they tell you why they wanted you to take vinegar?   Rosacea is caused by your body reacting to undigested food in the gut.  A allergic type reaction.   The body starts to attack it's self and rosacea is a symptom.   If you are going to take the Vinegar, it is to help digest the food (acid)  Take them with meals not without food or you may get a upset stomach.  Many take Betaine HCL and it works better to get rid of rosacea.

Honored Contributor

Putitan's Pride, in a tablet form. The liquid cider vinegar I buy contains the mother.

Honored Contributor

@esmeraldagooch wrote:

VaBelle35, Did they tell you why they wanted you to take vinegar?   Rosacea is caused by your body reacting to undigested food in the gut.  A allergic type reaction.   The body starts to attack it's self and rosacea is a symptom.   If you are going to take the Vinegar, it is to help digest the food (acid)  Take them with meals not without food or you may get a upset stomach.  Many take Betaine HCL and it works better to get rid of rosacea.

Yes, the ACV with the mother apple eats the specific things growing in your pores when you have rosacea.

She described it in much better medical terms, but that was my takeaway

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Thank you.  Puritan's Pride is the closest to not having other ingredients like Aloe Vera and Cayenne.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN