Respected Contributor

Anyone watching March Madness?

I am so loving the touney, as I do every year! My bracket has gone to pieces, but my team is still playing!!! Sparty On!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone watching March Madness?

I love this time of year and March Madness. I'm a Sparty fan too! Go Green!

Valued Contributor

Best year ever as love 3 of the 4 teams in it. Ties to WI, MI ST and Duke so we are pretty happy. And I also love the 3 coaches. Izzo cracks me up every time he's interviewed and he's fun to watch on the sidelines.

Honored Contributor

I'm only half following the men's tourney, but hoping the Maryland women can keep going! Go Lady Terps!

Honored Contributor

I was happy to see Wisconsin beat Kentucky. Duke vs Wisconsin should be a great game.

Esteemed Contributor

So many big blue fans are asking for retweets of "We're proud of you" type of sentiments, but I just can't bring myself to do it. As an alumni and long time fan, I was am embarrassed by some of the actions like the flagrant foul that wasn't called toward the end of the game. I don't think I'll ever be a Coach Cal fan, and I don't care for some of the players he recruited. Good luck to Wisconsin and Duke. It should be a great game.
Respected Contributor

Yes, watching and rooting for our Wisconsin BADGERS!!! Great game last night, we are so proud of our team.

Trusted Contributor

I have never been much of a b ball fan, but with 2 of 4 kids graduating from UW, i have to watch it. And let's face it, Bucky is the best!
Honored Contributor

Wisconsin coach Bo Ryan is from Chester, PA - only about 1/2 hour from Q in West Chester.

Contributor

Another MSU fan here...graduated in 1963 and two of our kids graduated in the 80's. We also really enjoy Izzo and his antics, and since we live near Flint, we are always happy to see the Flintstones supporting "their" team. Since we got beaten, we are continuing to support the Big 10 by rooting for Wisconsin. Good luck tonight, guys!!