Honored Contributor

Anyone want to talk NHL Hockey?

My New York Rangers are in Sweden. Yesterday, Friday they lost in OT to the LA Kings. They were dominated by the Kings in the 1st period, think the shots on goal were 12-3.

Rangers came out in the 2nd period a different team and for the most part they had more puck time than the Kings. Was a good fast game to watch and I liked what I saw from my Rangers.

Marion Gaborik looked like Marion Gaborik and Lundquist pretty much was the reason the game was close. The only real downside for my team so far this season is they are missing Marc Staal who is still having concussion symptoms from last season, and as luck would have it this resulted from a hard clean hit by his brother Eric Staal.

Marc is definitely the best D-man the Rangers have and each game he misses they are a team missing a big cog in their lineup. Today they are playing the Ducks in Sweden, game may be over by now. I put almost every hockey game on DVR and watch them later or maybe even days later when the season is in full swing.

Quoting the late Bob Johnson:

"IT'S A GREAT DAY FOR HOCKEY"

hckynut(john)