Honored Contributor

Cost?  Your opinion?

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone use My Fitness Pal?

@depglass wrote:

Cost?  Your opinion?

I’m pretty sure the app is free,  My husband uses it to track his run.  I need a macro counter/calculator but haven’t decided to use this or Carb Manager.  

Respected Contributor

MFP app is free to download. When I worked, I was on the Wellness Committee.  I did a quick presentation on how to use it.  This was a long time ago.  

If you are a person that does well with tracking food and exercise, it is a great tool.  I used it briefly to support my coworkers, but had very limited participation. There is a supportive  online community with many different categories within the forum.  A lot of questions get answers there.

I have not used MFP in a long time.  I am an "All or None" person and tracking anything seems to be too much of a chore.  

Contributor

I've used myfitnesspal for years. I need to track my food every day because I love to eat sweets. Tracking tool is what I need to see exactly what I'm eating for the day to stay on track. It works with my FitBit so the 2 feed each other information. It is free and also like the community.