Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone use CBD oil for anxiety?

Why do I want to laugh when people talk about taking a hit? I thought it was ridiculous when I was in high school and feel the same way as an old timer.

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I administer the drug testing program for my company and CBD oil is not consistent across the board and can cause a positive drug test.  Under Federal Regulation, if the testee says they use CBD oil, it is not an acceptable reason for the MRO to overturn the test result, so the result will be positive.

@VaBelle35

Lord love you!

I was asked by my company to administer the drug testing program for my company.  For the first time in my working career I said NO.

Given my position in the company I felt that I should not have this information.  Knowing some of the eruptions that came up, boy did I dodge a bullet!

You are a trooper.  Odd isn’t it how many people do not know the half life of THC isn’t it?

You were smart to say no.  My role in the testing program creeped from handing out chain of custody forms to subject matter expert.  Before I knew it I was the It Girl.

CBD is the new Poppy Seed.  I got so many questions about poppy seeds and then Hemp Seed and now it's all CBD.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Regular Contributor

I take a couple of drops twice a day of copaiba oil from Young Living.  It helps with my anxiety and back and hip aches which just started for me this year.    I am 57 years old, and yes I have stress but not sure why this all happened this year.  It really helps me so much, plus vitamins, L-thianine is a good one.