Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone taking oral Sero-Vital?

Serovital does not contain any hgH. The product has an ingredient that they claim will boost the body's natural hgH levels. hgH is illegal to distribute or sell without a prescription.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS thank you so much for the information! I truly appreciate it!

and everyone else, thank you too! This board is always so full of people willing to help and share their experiences, I really appreciate it.

@Starpolisher, I would be very interested to know if it was responsible for your liver enzyme increase..Hopefully that is all it was and there is nothing more serious going on- please keep us posted- The Dr just put me on a medication for 6 weeks that she warned  might impair my liver funciton, so this really caught my eye...

Esteemed Contributor

@Mothertrucker

You are most welcome! There's a couple older threads with lots of chat and info. Search Seravital @rochelleS in the box above and you'll see it. It's from Sept '17 for this one. Then @World Traveler started another. Apologies for no link. I'm challenged, 🤔 and can only post pictures.

Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so much for providing the link @World Traveler, you're the best!!!

👭💖💟💖

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS I didn't check for my thread on it, 'cuz I knew yours had way more interaction with posters than mine. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Mothertrucker Here you go! Smiley Happy

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/SeroVital-rochelleS/m-p/3980221#M591367

Wow! that was some reading! thank you for that! lots of info there -

The other "treatments" ms d was referring to was likely tens of thousands of dollars in cosmetic surgery long before SV was ever invented.