Re: Anyone know when LESSMAN Ultimate probiotics will be

@Valstybaby wrote:

On special?

Anyone?

Respected Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

On special?

@Valstybaby @Worldtravler has it listed as Oct. on the Andrew Lessman thread.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Valstybaby 

In Nov not Oct on the list @Worldtravler keeps going the special was for the 3 piece digestive kit he has which includes the regular friendly flora. 

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Wellness/Andrew-Lessman-Annual-TS-Schedule-2019/td-p/5142580/page/62

The TS for Oct is CoQ10 & ChocoNuvo.

I'm pretty sure he has had the Ultimate Friendly Flora as a TS but it's not on any certain schedule. I have not seen it as a TS for a while. 

He has a new Ultimate Friendly Flora with 30 Billion CFU which is $139.90 for 240 capsules or 58.2¢ per capsule.

I have been taking his 25 Billion CFU which is $99.90 for 180 capsules of 55.5¢ per capsule. 

Andrew already has special pricing on his site but HSN does not yet. I'm going to order the 30 Billion CFU from Andrew's site right now. HSN only has his regular friendly flora & the 25 Billion CFU formula. I need it by the 25th since I will run out on the 24th. LOL!!!

On HSN site today the UFF (25 Billion CFU is $129.90 for 180 capsules. It's $99.90 on Andrew's site.

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

On special?

@Valstybaby @Worldtravler has it listed as Oct. on the Andrew Lessman thread.Smiley Happy

It's $129. On HSN AND $99. On Andrews site. 

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Valstybaby 

In Nov not Oct on the list @Worldtravler keeps going the special was for the 3 piece digestive kit he has which includes the regular friendly flora. 

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Wellness/Andrew-Lessman-Annual-TS-Schedule-2019/td-p/5142580/page/62

The TS for Oct is CoQ10 & ChocoNuvo.

I'm pretty sure he has had the Ultimate Friendly Flora as a TS but it's not on any certain schedule. I have not seen it as a TS for a while. 

He has a new Ultimate Friendly Flora with 30 Billion CFU which is $139.90 for 240 capsules or 58.2¢ per capsule.

I have been taking his 25 Billion CFU which is $99.90 for 180 capsules of 55.5¢ per capsule. 

Andrew already has special pricing on his site but HSN does not yet. I'm going to order the 30 Billion CFU from Andrew's site right now. HSN only has his regular friendly flora & the 25 Billion CFU formula. I need it by the 25th since I will run out on the 24th. LOL!!!

On HSN site today the UFF (25 Billion CFU is $129.90 for 180 capsules. It's $99.90 on Andrew's site.

Do you take one or two a day? I'm going between the 25 billion and 30 billion. Why did you decide on the 30 billion?

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby 

I have been taking the 25 Billion CFU. I just thought I would try the other one. I only take 1 per day. Hope he brings it in as a TS some time.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Valstybaby 

I have been taking the 25 Billion CFU. I just thought I would try the other one. I only take 1 per day. Hope he brings it in as a TS some time.

Thank you. Hoping his next visit he will discount it. 

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Valstybaby 

@Valstybaby 

Andrew's special pricing is now available on HSN. The 25 Billion CFU 180 ct is $99.90 on HSH.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Valstybaby 

@Valstybaby 

Andrew's special pricing is now available on HSN. The 25 Billion CFU 180 ct is $99.90 on HSH.

Thank you. His site has it for the same price on Autoship so maybe I'll buy them there. His shipping is free too.