Reply
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,137
Registered: ‎09-26-2010

Anyone know of a good Glucosamine Chondroitin supplement?

I just looked at AL and his you have to take 5 capsules to get teh recommended amount ~ which makes the 600 capsule bottle last only 120 days ~ its $99 on special ~ 

 

Is his worth it ? or is there a better one that costs less ?

 

 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,282
Registered: ‎10-23-2011

Re: Anyone know of a good Glucosamine Chondroitin supplement?

I have been taking his product for years.  Wouldn't be without it.  Agree with the 5 a day being a bit much; however results I get worth it. 

 

I pay the same thing direct from his website.  I have auto delivery every 120 days.  Free shipping.  I like that the website product comes in individual packets that I rip open each day and also is convenient if I'm traveling.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 694
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Anyone know of a good Glucosamine Chondroitin supplement?

I just take 2-3 of Andrew's   His are The Best

monke~


@CoastalGal wrote:

I just looked at AL and his you have to take 5 capsules to get teh recommended amount ~ which makes the 600 capsule bottle last only 120 days ~ its $99 on special ~ 

 

Is his worth it ? or is there a better one that costs less ?

 

 


 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,249
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: Anyone know of a good Glucosamine Chondroitin supplement?

[ Edited ]

I do not know what is the best but my husband takes Solgar. He takes these because he will not consume shellfish. 120 is about  $40.00. I am posting so you can compare to Andrew's.

 

 

Calories 10
Total Carbohydrate 2g / <1%**
Sodium† 10mg / <1%
Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Shellfish-Free) 1500mg (1.5g) / ***
Chondroitin Sulfate 1200mg (1.2g) / ***
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 1500mg (1.5g) / ***
BioCell Collagen II® Providing 300mg / ***
Hydrolyzed Collagen Type II 180mg
Chondroitin Sulfate 48mg
Hyaluronic Acid 30mg

 

 

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 70,932
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Anyone know of a good Glucosamine Chondroitin supplement?

While some people swear by Glucosamine, it never did a thing for me.  I do think Lessman products are very over-priced.  Who knows if they're better than other brands or if his claims are just salesman talk? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,648
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Anyone know of a good Glucosamine Chondroitin supplement?

I use this one - Seems good and isn't expensive.  Although it says 3 caps, I just take one or two.  Because it also has turmeric, I try not to handle them because I find that this and another one I take that's just turmeric (and black pepper of course) will make my hands turn yellow.  Figured that out after seeing a yellow hand and freaking out, wondering why my hand turned yellow!  Smiley Very Happy

 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,812
Registered: ‎03-19-2010

Re: Anyone know of a good Glucosamine Chondroitin supplement?

[ Edited ]

I am taking Schiff Free Move Advanced and seems to work............ $26.99 at Costco...........

 

Move Free Advanced

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,137
Registered: ‎09-26-2010

Re: Anyone know of a good Glucosamine Chondroitin supplement?


@Iwantcoffee wrote:

I do not know what is the best but my husband takes Solgar. He takes these because he will not consume shellfish. 120 is about  $40.00. I am posting so you can compare to Andrew's.

 

 

Calories 10
Total Carbohydrate 2g / <1%**
Sodium† 10mg / <1%
Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Shellfish-Free) 1500mg (1.5g) / ***
Chondroitin Sulfate 1200mg (1.2g) / ***
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 1500mg (1.5g) / ***
BioCell Collagen II® Providing 300mg / ***
Hydrolyzed Collagen Type II 180mg
Chondroitin Sulfate 48mg
Hyaluronic Acid 30mg

 

 

Is it a tablet or powder in a caapsule ?

 

 


 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,578
Registered: ‎01-22-2012

Re: Anyone know of a good Glucosamine Chondroitin supplement?


@CoastalGal wrote:

I just looked at AL and his you have to take 5 capsules to get teh recommended amount ~ which makes the 600 capsule bottle last only 120 days ~ its $99 on special ~ 

 

Is his worth it ? or is there a better one that costs less ?

 

 


I use AL's supplements. I tried this and took 5 big capsules a day. I can say that this is the one supplement of AL's that I could see not one iota of difference. I no longer take any of them. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,249
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: Anyone know of a good Glucosamine Chondroitin supplement?


@CoastalGal wrote:

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

I do not know what is the best but my husband takes Solgar. He takes these because he will not consume shellfish. 120 is about  $40.00. I am posting so you can compare to Andrew's.

 

 

Calories 10
Total Carbohydrate 2g / <1%**
Sodium† 10mg / <1%
Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Shellfish-Free) 1500mg (1.5g) / ***
Chondroitin Sulfate 1200mg (1.2g) / ***
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 1500mg (1.5g) / ***
BioCell Collagen II® Providing 300mg / ***
Hydrolyzed Collagen Type II 180mg
Chondroitin Sulfate 48mg
Hyaluronic Acid 30mg

 

 

Is it a tablet or powder in a caapsule ?

 

 


 


It is a tablet.