Respected Contributor

Anyone interested in the Maxi Glider 360?

The reviews are not great but it looks like something that someone over 60 could do without injuring their knees. I am looking for something that's not too hard on my body and that looks pretty good.

Anyone see the presentation? Any thoughts?

Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone interested in the Maxi Glider 360?

It only has one bad review, the others are pretty good.  It's not my cup of tea... I walk, bike, and swim .... but, if you think you'd like it, why not try it?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ItsME wrote:

It only has one bad review, the others are pretty good.  It's not my cup of tea... I walk, bike, and swim .... but, if you think you'd like it, why not try it?

Thank you so much for your honest opinion. I think I will try it because I can jump on while watching TV. I'm not an outdoor exercise person. 

Thanks again.

Anyone else?

Respected Contributor

If Amy could work it in heels it must be easy lol.  I actually thought it looked interesting - something to work the whole body.

Esteemed Contributor

@Valstybaby the Glider is very similar to the Tony Little Gazelle.  I have the Gazelle,I do like it. But you have to use it which I rarely do.  I walk miles outside everyday.  But really it's a relatively inexpensive piece of equipment. I say get it and USE IT. The Gazelle is well made,I've had it for years.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MoJoV wrote:

@Valstybaby the Glider is very similar to the Tony Little Gazelle.  I have the Gazelle,I do like it. But you have to use it which I rarely do.  I walk miles outside everyday.  But really it's a relatively inexpensive piece of equipment. I say get it and USE IT. The Gazelle is well made,I've had it for years.

Thank you. I pulled the trigger and ordered it. I wish I was an outdoor exerciser but I am not so I figure this is better than nothing.  

Thanks for your help,