Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone getting the LESSMAN Circulation and Vein Support?

[ Edited ]

I bought the 180.  When I saw my doctor a few weeks ago, she noticed that my ankles were puffy and we talked about those support stockings.  She recommended a new type which are easier to put on and are more comfortable.  They just came yesterday.  I put them on about an hour before I saw Lessman's and his TSV.  I hear him say his Vein Support works just as well as the stockings, according to studies.  That's all it took for me to order it.  Maybe it's true, maybe not.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree
IMO circ and vein support is no substitute for compression hose but this supplement is one I try to take regularly. It does make a noticeable difference in how much my legs ache at the end of a shift.
Regular Contributor

I've taken Circulation and Vein capsules for over 10 years.  I wouldn't be without them.  When I first started using them, I was surprised to see a visible difference in the swelling in my legs.  They are great...at least for me.

Valued Contributor

Valued Contributor

I’ve taken Circulation and Vein Support for years. My legs used to hurt and it was hard to sleep. I am also on 4 to 8 planes each week. This product works and I try not to be without it.
Esteemed Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

Wouldn't purchase his capsules are they are gelatin.  

Can always open up the capsules and put the powder into a liquid or even some applesause.  Disguard the capsule and still take the product.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

Poor circulation can be attributed to a potassium deficiency and magnesium deficiency.  These are serious conditions as the right level of potassium is critical for heart function.  This particular supplement won’t do anything to help that.  

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz

It's not AL who's charging tax--the seller collects it when the buy is in a state which TAXES vitamins/supplements. Mine doesn't, regardless of what form they're in.

@CrazyDaisy

Of course, your suggestion to open the capsules and mix them in food/drink is a good one. But that would obviate the need for that poster to access each thread about every one of AL's products simply to state that she doesn't buy them because "the capsules are gelatin." 😉

What worries you masters you.
Super Contributor

Another satisfied user...I started on this several years ago when I felt a sort of "pulsing" in my leg intermittently that sometimes kept me up at night. I discussed with my doctor and had some tests run and they found no underlying medical issue. The feeling has completely stopped and I also rarely if ever experience any ankle swelling any longer. I continue to show the label to any dr when I list current medications being taken.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Poor circulation can be attributed to a potassium deficiency and magnesium deficiency.  These are serious conditions as the right level of potassium is critical for heart function.  This particular supplement won’t do anything to help that.  

The product is used to support veins which are part of the circulatory system.  Weak veins can also contribute to poor circulation and other issues.

Mineral deficiency is a medical condition that would be addressed with your Dr after blood work has been done.  This product never claimed to be a "cure all" for a medical condition.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.