Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone ever have Breast Implants?

On 7/2/2014 anonymousanonymous said:
On 6/30/2014 sidsmom said:

So many horror stories of implants. I had mine reduced, so it's always a mystery why someone would want them bigger!! Smiley Very Happy. Having that foreign object in your body can cause all sorts of immune issues, as well. Just too much to risk....might not see issues today or next week...but a sloooow progression of illness to wake up one year to realize it's because of your implants. Good luck with whatever decision you make,

She said she's having them removed. Not getting them.

I say good for her to have them removed. Much healthier in general.

You're right...my bad. I got caught up w/ the "responding to the responses" this forum is so famous for...!! OP...my apologies. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

On 6/5/2014 moon said: I can't say i regret it Maybe, maybe not. But i can definitely say, im over them. There are limitations with fat grafting. Fat grafting can only add 1/2 to 1 cup. So if you're an A and want to be a C, its not possible with fat grafting. And also, your body can reabsorb it. So there are risks of going through it for nothing. Although you still get the benefit of the lipo.

My best friend had breast cancer and had a double mastectomy. They put implants in and she kept getting infections. They also had to put something called expanders in her chest to stretch the skin in order to make room for the implants and the "metal" expanders also caused infections. I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure that they used the fat from her stomach to build up her breasts. Prior to the surgery she was a size "A" and after the surgery (with the fat transfer) she told me she is a " D " !!!!!!! I have only seen her in regular clothing and she looks great. I guess, based on what she told me, they can build up your breasts with your own fat to any size you want. In addition, she also had the benefit of Lipo in her stomach. Her stomach is very flat now.

Super Contributor

On 7/2/2014 sidsmom said:
On 7/2/2014 anonymousanonymous said:
On 6/30/2014 sidsmom said:

So many horror stories of implants. I had mine reduced, so it's always a mystery why someone would want them bigger!! Smiley Very Happy. Having that foreign object in your body can cause all sorts of immune issues, as well. Just too much to risk....might not see issues today or next week...but a sloooow progression of illness to wake up one year to realize it's because of your implants. Good luck with whatever decision you make,

She said she's having them removed. Not getting them.

I say good for her to have them removed. Much healthier in general.

You're right...my bad. I got caught up w/ the "responding to the responses" this forum is so famous for...!! OP...my apologies. Smiley Happy

No problem, I do the same thing sometimes. Stay cool and have a good summer!

Super Contributor

OMG, NO, I certainly don't need them!

Honored Contributor

I'd probably lose my balance and fall over...........

♥Surface of the Sun♥