Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone else tired of all the diet talk ?

I kept the Q and others OFF whenever they have this stuff on....8 greens....bowflex....Marie O....and so on.

Respected Contributor

@q-girl wrote:

ME !

@q-girl
I will be happy if I never ever see Marie Osmond again!!!!!
Honored Contributor

Must be a big money maker in January. 

Esteemed Contributor

@roxxy1

LOVE the gin & tonic quote...Cat LOL

One of my favorite websites is Anne Taintor, which has similar quotes on many different products -- calendars, notepads, dishtowels.  

One of my favorite is:

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

same ole same ole! 'Diets' dont work....healthy eating and cardio exercise is the way....and it's about a life style change...NOT DIETING. I lost over 20 lbs 30 years ago...I don;t even consider eating how I used to! Oh, then there are the whiners who talk about metabolism and medications .....PUHLEEZE. 

Esteemed Contributor

I cannot stand all the diet nonsense. I lost 108 pounds on Weight Watchers 35 years ago. I’ve kept most of it off but after a decadent holiday season, I returned to WW. I cannot stand all the fantasy ads from other programs. Anyone who says you can eat what you want and sit on your keister all day, and still lose weight, is lying.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

I cannot stand all the diet nonsense. I lost 108 pounds on Weight Watchers 35 years ago. I’ve kept most of it off but after a decadent holiday season, I returned to WW. I cannot stand all the fantasy ads from other programs. Anyone who says you can eat what you want and sit on your keister all day, and still lose weight, is lying.

@Vivian

Marie, is this really you???

Honored Contributor

Diets are a waste of time, if people really want to lose weight and stay fit they need to put down the fork and put on their walking shoes and get moving. Nutri System is prepared food loaded with chemicals,no!