Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone Use the "So Clean" for their C-PAP Machine?

The directions do say this is not a substitute for the cleaning, however I feel my tubing and mask is as clean as they can get. You will not get the smell if you wash your equipment first. I am very compliant with my CPAP, I am on my second machine which I like a lot better than my first. I get my supplies delivered through my insurance. 

Honored Contributor

I have had my CPAP  machine for 7 years now and it still works perfectly, but I'd really like to get a new one because the newer ones are so nice & small. Mine is huge. Also the smaller ones work on batteries for when you are in a hotel or something. I have to carry an extension cord when we travel in case there isn't an outlet near the bed. I think next fall I may ask the doctor how I go about getting a new machine.

Respected Contributor

Yes, my new machine is much smaller and it is very intuitive to my breathing and adjusts itself accordingly. My insurance pays for a new machine every 5 years so I went ahead and purchased it. It is much easier to travel with, mine does not run on batteries but all the hotels I have stayed in have a plug for me to use. If you get a new machine, you will notice the difference.