Respected Contributor

Anyone Use/Order DoTerra Oils?

I'm thinking about joining this company and have some questions for those that are familiar with DoTerra and place orders. 

a)  Is shipping fast or slow?

b)  Do you like the essential oils?

c)  Do they have products frequently out of stock?  

d)  Anything else I should know before joining?

TIA

Contributor

Re: Anyone Use/Order DoTerra Oils?

I use Young Living.  The people who started DoTerra used to work for Young Living.

Regular Contributor

I belong to DoTerra.  I have not had a problem with any orders being out of stock, but that may depend upon what you order.  They ship within a couple of days and their oils are therapeutic grade.  They have what is called an LRP which you get oils on a monthly basis.  You can go in and change the order so you do not get the same thing monthly and you can build up points for free items.  

What I do not like about the LRP is you are unable to postpone a shipment for a month or two. I just had to call them and cancel my LRP so I lost some loyalty points. I will order on a one time only from now on.  

Valued Contributor

Womderful oils, I use them frequently.  I buy them from Amazon

Respected Contributor

@tervuren wrote:

I belong to DoTerra.  I have not had a problem with any orders being out of stock, but that may depend upon what you order.  They ship within a couple of days and their oils are therapeutic grade.  They have what is called an LRP which you get oils on a monthly basis.  You can go in and change the order so you do not get the same thing monthly and you can build up points for free items.  

What I do not like about the LRP is you are unable to postpone a shipment for a month or two. I just had to call them and cancel my LRP so I lost some loyalty points. I will order on a one time only from now on.  

@tervuren, thanks for the response. 

If I understand correctly, I can join wholesale and receive 25% off my order and I'm not obligated to order every month.  Just when I want something. 

I think that would be the option I choose.  

Respected Contributor

Both DoTerra and Young Living are MLM companies. I have found the DoTerra people much more assertive in trying to get the business to grow. I order only for myself and have no interest in making a business out of it. Both companies have excellent therapeudic grade oils although i do prefer Young Living a tad more. There are several other companies that sell quality oils as well. one other company is Birch Hill Happenings. They also have excellent oils. Good luck!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown