Honored Contributor

Re: Any one have Asthma been vaccinated ?

I have COPD and have had my 2nd Moderna vaccine a couple of weeks ago, nothing changed with breathing.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

my adult daughter has asthma...has had both her shots.....no problems,,,,,,

Respected Contributor

They are actually saying some long hauler covid patients are having less symptons after the vaccine , but of course it is too soon for any valid study results.

Respected Contributor

My husband has Asthma and he has finished both vaccines with no ill effect.  

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

I have had my first vaccine (was only able to get it because I have asthma). No issues whatsoever. 

Same with me, I have asthma and had my 1st shot earlier this month. No issues at all. (I received the Moderna vaccine.)

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa 

My daughter has asthma and just got her first pfizer vaccine today and no problems.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Thanks everybody , these comments sound encouraging , i knew there hasn't been a lot of negative information about negative reactions. i just want as much information as i can before April 5 , if there are vaccines available.

Honored Contributor

A friend of mine (in her early 80s) who has COPD got both shots (Pfizer) - and other than aches and sore arm for a couple of days - she felt fine ... looks fine ... going on about her busy days.

Esteemed Contributor

@MW in Iowa  .... my DH has a very mild case of Asthma.   He has gotten both doses of the vaccine.   Other than having a sore arm at the injection site and feeling a little fatigued, he was fine after his second dose.  

Honored Contributor

DH has asthma and did fine. He is 72.