Esteemed Contributor

Sorry if I  said the wrong word--i have sitting here with a noise which no ne hears for almos an hour == or beli eves. can no  type or see, maybe  a company wllll come down--my son says to  see the doctor

Esteemed Contributor

Update---woke up and ac system is still going-an xiety at a high level-can't reach the company-too early-left messages-can hardly see to type--got a hold of my s-on last night and we communicated okay, I had about 3 sleep-gor tp get this to stop but no one to talk with--left messages for place isn't open yet, trying not to get sick for noise is loud.  Darn my eyes

Trusted Contributor

Your son is right. You need to see a doctor.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Esteemed Contributor

My son says I need a doctor, I hear  but the system says off. He doesn'r hear anything, I am scared for I believe the noise. Doen know if I am wrong  scared--miss my cats already--ccould I be so wrong--

Occasional Contributor

I have no new advice to give you.  I just want to wish you well and hope this all gets straightened out for you very soon.  

Valued Contributor

@halfpint1Please let us know how you are doing.  I hope things have gotten better.

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

How long did it take to recover from Cateract Surgery? Was it frightening?How long until you  could drive?

@BeccaLou

I drove the next day. I think they usually recommend 2-3 days, but you can see within hours of surgery. There is no "recovery" AFAIC. Very little pain or discomfort afterwards and certainly none after 48 hrs. Advil or aspirin covers it. Your eyes are dilated to the max, and you're sensitive to light, and this can last 24-30 hrs.

Frightening? The anticipation is much more frightening than the actual procedure. The methods vary, but once you are given IV relaxants you honestly don't care what they're doing - I had nooo anxiety at that point. I felt nothing at any time. Takes half an hour max. Within an hour after that you're on your way home, mostly alert & functional.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@halfpint1

I know this sounds absurd, but if you eat a lot of processed foods, that can also trigger anxiety.  Yes, it's been proven.

I used to suffer terrible from it.  Until I started to exercise years ago.  If you can, I highly recommend exercise.  Even if it's just walking.  It works better than any drug out there.  And there are no side effects except positive ones.

And pray!!  Smiley Happy  I'll definately say prayers for you Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

becca I am still recovering==meaning I still have a week to go before a final meeting I hope with my doctor. I am still taking drops for possible infections.  I have never driven.

Respected Contributor

@Qshopper1991 wrote:

@halfpint1

I know this sounds absurd, but if you eat a lot of processed foods, that can also trigger anxiety.  Yes, it's been proven.

I used to suffer terrible from it.  Until I started to exercise years ago.  If you can, I highly recommend exercise.  Even if it's just walking.  It works better than any drug out there.  And there are no side effects except positive ones.

And pray!!  Smiley Happy  I'll definately say prayers for you Smiley Happy

@Qshopper1991 your not absurd at all.  Happened to me.  It's all the preservatives and also in the fake sugars like aspartame in "sweet n low". I learned through trial and error. If you stop processed foods it will help. Woman Happy