Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know if Andrew does a TS for Circulation and Vein support?  If so, when? 

I would love to hear from anyone who takes this. 

Thank you.

Honored Contributor

If your doctor is trying to figure something out regarding your health, you probably shoudn't introduce something new to your system until that's resolved.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Limbo4now wrote:

I am on a low dose of BP med once a day until they figure out why an extra beat! Is it ok to incooperate CoQ10 daily? They never seem to mention.

@Elom I would go ahead & order with the good pricing on it right now but check with your doctor before taking it. It's suppose to be good for heart health.

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew's TS

[ Edited ]

@Shaunac wrote:

Does anyone know if Andrew does a TS for Circulation and Vein support?  If so, when? 

Thank you.

@Shaunac  I just checked my previous orders & it shows Jan is when he has the TS for Circulation Vein Support. I have been taking it for a long time.

Trusted Contributor

@

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

Thank you.

@Shaunac  I just checked my previous orders & it shows Jan is when he has the TS for Circulation Vein Support. I have been taking it for a long time.

@Nightowlz

Thank you.

Valued Contributor

Good idea I see him this week.

Honored Contributor

When does the notice from Retailmenot show up? After your process the order? 

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

When does the notice from Retailmenot show up? After your process the order? 

For me, usually within a few days.

Honored Contributor

@Limbo4now wrote:

I am on a low dose of BP med once a day until they figure out why an extra beat! Is it ok to incooperate CoQ10 daily? They never seem to mention.

Hi @Elom ,  I agree with @VaBelle35 -- Questions with reference to any Rx meds should always be run by your personal physician. 

Since this is a one-day only crazy good TS value and you can't call your doctor today, here's my suggestion. -- You could call Procaps Labs directly (they're based in Henderson, Nevada) and order it from them on "check hold" (I think you get 14-30 days for them to receive the check). -- Then call your doctor on tuesday and find out if you can take the COQ10 w/ Vitamin D3.

If the answer is yes, then you can just call Procaps Labs back and switch it over to a credit card payment. -- If the answer is no, then just call Procaps Labs back and cancel the order.

Best of luck!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

Thank you.

@Shaunac I agree with @Nightowlz timetable. I've been purchasing it for probably about 7-8 years and I think that every time the TS has been in January. -- First January TS always seems to be Secure Meal Replacement, and the following weekend it Curculation & Vein Support. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy