Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew's HSN Oct Schedule

@VaBelle35 wrote:

When you order the largest size Cranberry and the largest size UFF, you get an additional $20 off in your cart.

No coupon or code, it just automatically takes the $20 off.

@VaBelle35

I was going to order from his site until I read your post. With $20 plus Mr. Rebates my total price was less buying from HSN.

Honored Contributor

I am a frequent UTI sufferer and began taking Andrew's Cranberry supplement at least 2 months ago.  I have noticed absolutely no difference at all when taking them and in fact what I have been told and researched is that there is no hard and fast actual research that shows cranberry does anything to help the urinary tract.  It can't hurt so my doctor told me to give it a try but there is nothing to show it definitely helps either.

I take Renew Life 90 billion probiotic.  It isn't cheap but I can almost always find it on sale at a store.  I didn't do the math to see if Andrew's would be cheaper because I'd have to take 4 a day as his is only 25 billion. 

I'm new to taking the probiotics but I'm hoping that in conjection with the cranberry supplement will help.  I was also taking D-Mannose with hibiscus but I was having some "issues" and when I looked at side effects, it said D-mannose may cause what I was experiencing so I quit taking them.  

Honored Contributor

There are tons of studies on PubMed that show the positive results of supplementing with Proanthocyanidin-A/standardized extracts of cranberry. This is different than cranberry juice or dried cranberries.
===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I'm watching the Mondy Night Show and he is working on the following:

The cranberry extract powder to make into a drink

A vitamin C drink, zero sugar

Protein Bar -  He had one years ago and people keep asking him to bring it back. He thinks he can make one using Secure, but he wants to make one that is zero carb, zero sugar.

Sunscreen - We will see it next year.

He told us 2 years ago we would see the sunscreen next year.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I'm watching the Mondy Night Show and he is working on the following:

The cranberry extract powder to make into a drink

A vitamin C drink, zero sugar

Protein Bar -  He had one years ago and people keep asking him to bring it back. He thinks he can make one using Secure, but he wants to make one that is zero carb, zero sugar.

Sunscreen - We will see it next year.

He told us 2 years ago we would see the sunscreen next year.

@VaBelle35

Did he say why? Will a drink work better than a capsule? 

His protein things are lost lost on me. A few decades ago he’d have had me as a loyal customer (non-soy products only even then). I follow IF as a lifestyle and want my meals to be real/whole foods. Back in the day or 3,5, or 6 meals, I had plenty of room for shakes and bars but I’ll never go there again. Fun, yummy times though! 

That is one long year! Hopefully we will see it in 2019. I’ll be watching for his sunscreen. Wonder if it will work on the face and under makeup? I’ve hated every single one I’ve tried. Anything will work on my body. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3  It was part of a conversation about customer requests.  Adam was reading the Facebook comments and all the requests for products and Andrew was listing all the things he's working on by customer request.

I believe all of the loose powder versions and drinks are from people who do smoothies

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN