Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew's HSN Oct Schedule

@CWS22  You should write into the Monday Night Show with that question to see if he answers it.

He had new science last weekend.  At one point Colleen said, "is that new?  I've never heard you say that before" and he said it was based on new studies that came out in the last  year.

So he does stay on top of studies.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here is the study on PubMed if anyone is interested:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/09/180906141640.htm

It is a very small study.  25 people in the first one and 21 in the second one.

They also used generic probiotics from the grocery store.

My understanding is that brands like Culturelle and Andrew's us a wide mix of strains in their capsules.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

Yes, I did submit the question on HSN a little while ago although I kind of doubt they would read it on-air, since it sounds like a big negative against his product. But like I said, I take UFF and so my question is certainly not meant to bash the product.

Honored Contributor

Sorry I wasn't clear.  My point was that he reads them ahead of time as they come in and he may have already read the study and he may comment on it.  At the very least he would research it for the next time UFF is presented.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I think I may have a ton of UFF so I need to double check on that. I think I got some over the summer because I was about out...or so I thought! I forgot to check to see if there was a bottle of it among my unopened supplements. So I might only get a small bottle...

Honored Contributor

I have a bottle on hand, too.  

When I started taking Andrew's products, I missed the UFF TS that first year and I've been off cycle ever since.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Andrew said he has developed a liquid cranberry extract that we may see next year.

Take these things with a grain of salt because he has been promising new things for the last 3 years and we have not seen any of them.

To recap:

Powder versions of his most popular products for people who like smoothies

Pet line of products

Sunscreen

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35

I have enough for 1 per day of UFF for a year so I am not getting any of that. Just the Cranberry. 

A liquid cranberry supplemeng might be good. What was his reason for wanting to make one? 

I think he he is working on a lot of new things but we won’t see them until he is happy with them.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@VaBelle35

I have enough for 1 per day of UFF for a year so I am not getting any of that. Just the Cranberry. 

A liquid cranberry supplemeng might be good. What was his reason for wanting to make one? 

I think he he is working on a lot of new things but we won’t see them until he is happy with them.

@willdob3

I would pass too. I'm pretty sure Andrew has said in the past not to stock up on the UFF. I try to make sure I have enough to last until the next TS.

Honored Contributor

I didn't hear why he wants to make a liquid.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN