Respected Contributor

Re: Andrew's HSN Oct Schedule

@Nightowlz  Thank you for posting this.  I know I need Cranberry Benefits.

Honored Contributor

He also puts the B12 in the CoQ10 instead of a separate bottle.

I buy the TruQ10 so that I don't get the B12.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I was hoping he would do a little bit better pricing on the TruQ10, but he didn't.  He said he is going to stop selling it soon.  I need CoQ10 without the B12.  With the TruQ10, he puts the B12 in a separate bottle so I just toss that.

I ordered the Jarrow brand from Amazon as it is Kaneka and has nothing else in it.  I need it without the B12 complex because I have a cobalt allergy and the excessive B12 gives me dermatitis in my hands.

I changed to the Women's Complete to get it down to 250 mg.  The Women's Elite 200 has 500mg in it.  

Plus all the small amounts in the other supplements I take, it's still a lot, but my dermatitis is much better.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Thoughts please ~ I use his Friendly Flora.  I use the small capsules, and take 3, throughout the day.  While looking around I hit on his Ultimate Flora, and a pop-up appeared that said this would be a TS (14th?).

Wondering, for those who use this, do you just take the Ultimate once a day, as opposed to me, who takes the smaller amount throuout the day?

Wondering how the one "big hit" works with the digestive system? 

Would love to hear your thoughts.  Thank You - Mistic  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

I always used the "ultimate" and "maximum" versions of everything.

Before taking Andrew's Ultimate Friendly Flora, I was using Culturelle.  That was once a day, too.

I noticed no difference in switching from Culturelle to UFF regarding digestion.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I went ahead and ordered the UFF as my first ever HSN purchase.  They gave me $10 off so I figured I'd try it for 60 days.  I've never taken a probiotic before.    

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CLEM~

FYI ~ I just ordered my Cranberry Benefits.  600 count for $79.90.  That is a huge sale for these.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

When you order the largest size Cranberry and the largest size UFF, you get an additional $20 off in your cart.

No coupon or code, it just automatically takes the $20 off.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mistic wrote:

@CLEM~

FYI ~ I just ordered my Cranberry Benefits.  600 count for $79.90.  That is a huge sale for these.

@Mistic   I ordered the 600 count yesterday also.  Great price.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Since Andrew's Ultimate Friendly Flora will be a TS this weekend, I wonder if he'll comment on a recent probiotic study that was done in Israel. I read a summary of it and apparently the researchers concluded that probiotic supplements are not necessarily beneficial and, in some cases, can be harmful.

In one of the first studies to sample bacterial mix in the gut, rather than in excrement, they found that most people's guts were in fact resistant to probiotics. In a separate study, they found that taking a probiotic supplement while on antibiotics could potentially exacerbate metabolic issues such as diabetes and obesity. Since antibiotics kill off the natural mix of gut bacteria, the microbes from probiotic supplements can rapidly takeover, delaying the return of the natural gut biome.

I take Andrew's UFF daily but am just curious if he has read up on this study and whether he'll have any comments on it.