Honored Contributor

Yes, they all have the same amount of the plant sterol, it's just the sugar content that is different.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew's ChocoNuvo

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@Ibby114 It is my understanding from one of the presentations Andrew gave that the amount of cholesterol benefits (plant sterols) is the same, whether you get the 66, 74 or 91. I could be wrong, but that is what I wrote down when I heard him say that.

@Ibby114 wrote:

@World Traveler @Nightowlz 74  was TOO RIGHT for me, I had big problems adhering to the portions!! So I bought 91 this time- it'll have more cholesterol benefits & also less cravings Woman Wink

@World Traveler@VaBelle35@Ibby114@willdob3@FLGators@corita@GAQShopr53

I did not even check that out. Just thought they all had the same benefits.

I will have to hide it so I don't big out. LOL!!! I will do that with other chocolate instead. Just keep in mind the price. That should help with the restraint. LOL!!!

Received another coupon this morning 184716 for 20% off a single item. Good until midnight today only. Says good for recipient & selected customers so guess you can see if it will work or not.

I wonder if Andrew would send me 1 piece of the 91% to try. I hate to buy it & send it back if I don't like it.

Andrew's anniversary pricing is still available right now on HSN.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz  Add me to that single try.  I usually hate dark choclate because it is too bitter but I am really curious since he claims it's not.  

Respected Contributor

I tried the 91 and to me, it was like eating a piece of unsweetened baking chocolate.  The 74 is most like Hershey's Dark chocolate.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@Ibby114 It is my understanding from one of the presentations Andrew gave that the amount of cholesterol benefits (plant sterols) is the same, whether you get the 66, 74 or 91. I could be wrong, but that is what I wrote down when I heard him say that.

@Ibby114 wrote:

@World Traveler @Nightowlz 74  was TOO RIGHT for me, I had big problems adhering to the portions!! So I bought 91 this time- it'll have more cholesterol benefits & also less cravings Woman Wink

I will have to hide it so I don't big out. LOL!!! I will do that with other chocolate instead. Just keep in mind the price. That should help with the restraint. LOL!!!

Received another coupon this morning 184716 for 20% off a single item. Good until midnight today only. Says good for recipient & selected customers so guess you can see if it will work or not.

I wonder if Andrew would send me 1 piece of the 91% to try. I hate to buy it & send it back if I don't like it.

@Nightowlz

The higher chocolate percent does not have more cholesterol lowering benefits; just more chocolate. Andrew stated that.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Nightowlz

The higher chocolate percent does not have more cholesterol lowering benefits; just more chocolate. Andrew stated that.

@willdob3

Thanks for posting. I will stick with the 74%. I think I can keep myself from eating it like candy.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz I saw the ChocoNuvo was a "Weekly Special" and just used my 20% coupon and saved...the last time I purchased the choconuvo was $109 for the 180 count and now it's $89 and free shipping...with the discount and taxes the total came to $77.  I'm sticking with the 66% and hoping this is not clearing out old stock since the price is lower. Thanks for Sharing!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@Nightowlz I saw the ChocoNuvo was a "Weekly Special" and just used my 20% coupon and saved...the last time I purchased the choconuvo was $109 for the 180 count and now it's $89 and free shipping...with the discount and taxes the total came to $77.  I'm sticking with the 66% and hoping this is not clearing out old stock since the price is lower. Thanks for Sharing!

@GAQShopr53

I used the other 20% off coupon on the ChocoNuvo. I have never tried it before.

From his Video on his Blog ChocoNuvo will be a TS in Dec.

I'm going to use this coupon on the Ultimate Woman's Wellness since it's less money even with tax from Andrew's site. I just checked my stock. I will run out in Dec. so cannot wait until Jan to order. I would be a raving lunatic if I run out. LOL!!!

They were waiting until this week to ship the ChocoNuvo. Have not received a shipping confirmation yet.

We have a cold front moving in tonight.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz  A TS is Dec?  Thank you for that information!  I might snag some as part of a birthday gift and then steal a piece to see if I like it for me.  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Nightowlz  A TS is Dec?  Thank you for that information!  I might snag some as part of a birthday gift and then steal a piece to see if I like it for me.  

@Laura14

That's what he said on his video blog. I don't think he has ever had a TS in Dec. I hope I heard him right. LOL!!! I did listen to it several times. Still makes me wonder since he's never had a TS in Dec.

Guess he must be doing this because of Global Warming. Wants to make sure it's cold enough to ship.

It was at about the 4 min mark if you want to check out his video.

I just listened to it again. That's what he said. LOL!!!