Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz Mega thanks for picking up on what he said about ChocoNuvo being the special for December 4. And I am going to assume he will have the best value of all, the 300-count container.

I will definitely be purchasing. Will the coupon number work for that day too, you think?

Honored Contributor

He does the 300 when he does the TS.

I'm keeping my order with the coupon as it's still a good value.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew's ChocoNuvo

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz Mega thanks for picking up on what he said about ChocoNuvo being the special for December 4. And I am going to assume he will have the best value of all, the 300-count container.

I will definitely be purchasing. Will the coupon number work for that day too, you think?

@World Traveler

If you are talking about 183547 that ended on the 4th. Their coupons are usually good for 1 or 2 days.

Maybe they will have one during his visit. 

I noticed this coupon ended the day before his special anniversay pricing started.

I ordered the large size 74% with the coupon. If I like it I will order the TS.

Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

The presale is on for the coQ10 TS

@FLGators

I saw that last night before I went to bed. HSN must have been in the process of changing all the prices for his shows. The ad on their homepage said free shipping & anniversary pricing on Andrew's products. The prices had not been changed yet but the TS was listed.

I'm ordering from his site if he's still not charging tax.

@Nightowlz - I just ordered from hsn & wasn’t charged any tax, depends on the state sales tax laws I guess.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz Would be interested in your opinion of the 74%. The first year he came out with the CN, I bought a small bottle of the 66, 74, and 91 before getting the larger sizes.

Although the 66 was good, I had already started to get used to higher percentages of chocolate, so it didn't appeal to me. In a pinch, it would be fine.

The 91 was so, so bitter to me. I had to make myself eat it, v-e-r-y   s-l-o-w-l-y. Was so glad when that bottle was finished.

Like Goldilocks, the 74 is just right! In fact, too right.....ha! I have a hard time limiting my consumption of that one. Heart

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz Would be interested in your opinion of the 74%. The first year he came out with the CN, I bought a small bottle of the 66, 74, and 91 before getting the larger sizes.

Although the 66 was good, I had already started to get used to higher percentages of chocolate, so it didn't appeal to me. In a pinch, it would be fine.

The 91 was so, so bitter to me. I had to make myself eat it, v-e-r-y   s-l-o-w-l-y. Was so glad when that bottle was finished.

Like Goldilocks, the 74 is just right! In fact, too right.....ha! I have a hard time limiting my consumption of that one. Heart

@World Traveler

I will probably like it since we both eat dark chocolate already.

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@FLGators

I saw that last night before I went to bed. HSN must have been in the process of changing all the prices for his shows. The ad on their homepage said free shipping & anniversary pricing on Andrew's products. The prices had not been changed yet but the TS was listed.

@Nightowlz - I just ordered from hsn & wasn’t charged any tax, depends on the state sales tax laws I guess.

@FLGators

HSN started charging tax for our state. I bought from Andrew. No tax. Saved about $16.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@FLGators

@FLGators

HSN started charging tax for our state. I bought from Andrew. No tax. Saved about $16.

@Nightowlz

Your state charges. HSN is simply collecting the tax because your state ordered it. I wonder how long ProCaps will be able to wait before adding the taxes. 

I’m in Florida; no taxes here on supplements. That is nice. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew's ChocoNuvo

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@FLGators

@FLGators

@Nightowlz

Your state charges. HSN is simply collecting the tax because your state ordered it. I wonder how long ProCaps will be able to wait before adding the taxes. 

@willdob3

I know that. Our state likes to rip you off when it comes to taxes. They tax everything.

I'm buying where I can while I can paying no tax. I'm sick of paying taxes. I want to keep our own money in our pockets.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@FLGators

@FLGators

@Nightowlz

@willdob3

I know that. Our state likes to rip you off when it comes to taxes. They tax everything.

I'm buying where I can while I can paying no tax. I'm sick of paying taxes.

@Nightowlz

That is awful!

I buy a lot of supplements and can’t imagine the taxes I’d be charged for a year’s supply of all of them. I have a feeling ProCaps won’t add taxes until they absolutely have to.