Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew's ChocoNuvo

[ Edited ]

@Ibby114 wrote:

@corita wrote:

I switched to the 91% and it is almost too bitter to eat!!  I eat two squares and then quickly drink something.  May order the middle one and eat one of each!!

@corita another great idea, balance the flavor! I know I eat way too many of the 74%'s in one day... THEY'RE TOOOOO GOOD!!!

@Ibby114

I think I will go with the 74%. I can probably keep the urge down to keep eating them if I think about the price. LOL!!!

I buy sea salt caramels from Aldi's. I eat one every night after dinner.

I guess now I can eat a ChocoNuvo.

Even if I did not keep any candy in the house I always have chocolate chips. LOL!!! I like the Ghirardelli bittersweet.

Respected Contributor

One 74% square every morning is sufficient for me.  Now if it had almonds or hazelnuts in it, it would be a different story.

Respected Contributor

I got the 66%  120 count after listening to Adam during the presentation.  He said the higher percentages were too bitter for him and suggested the 66% and I love it.  I cheat and put it in my coffee!

Honored Contributor

I'm ordering again.  I am also out of his eye support vitamins.  Do you think the price will be lower when he is on next week or so?   

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know if there has been any mention of the 300-count container? Last year it was under $120 for that many. Maybe I will just get a smaller container for now and perhaps in November or December he will do the 300-count again.

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew's ChocoNuvo

[ Edited ]

@Daysdee wrote:

I'm ordering again.  I am also out of his eye support vitamins.  Do you think the price will be lower when he is on next week or so?   

@Daysdee

They always have lower pricing during his shows. I would wait to order the Eye Support. The prices will probably go down in a day or 2.

Eye Support is the TS in April if you want to buy enough to last.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Does anyone know if there has been any mention of the 300-count container? Last year it was under $120 for that many. Maybe I will just get a smaller container for now and perhaps in November or December he will do the 300-count again.

@World Traveler

You could wait for his shows this weekend to see if he says anything about the ChocoNuvo. Wonder how soon he will have it again since it's just now starting to get cooler?

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz I will watch the presentation before purchasing; however, I believe the ChocoNuvo is available until February sometime. That doesn't mean it is always in stock  due to being sold out, but if I remember correctly, he continues to make and sell it thru February, the cooler months....perhaps even March. 

The trick is to get it when he presents it so the prices are exceptionally low. Heart

Trusted Contributor

There is usually a TS before the holidays. He had the phytoceramides as a TS & as a 2nd TTV the very next month since there was a huge demand. Based on demand he may do a TTV also of the choco, I think its a huge hit. 

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz I will watch the presentation before purchasing; however, I believe the ChocoNuvo is available until February sometime. That doesn't mean it is always in stock  due to being sold out, but if I remember correctly, he continues to make and sell it thru February, the cooler months....perhaps even March. 

The trick is to get it when he presents it so the prices are exceptionally low. Heart

@World Traveler

HSN sent me a 20% off coupon this morning so I will probably use it for a large size of this. I will wait to see if he comes out with the larger size. That's how I always buy his products to save money.