Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew's ChocoNuvo

[ Edited ]

@Laura14@willdob3@VaBelle35@Ibby114@nyc1@corita@lulu1@GAQShopr53@Daysdee@FLGators@LTT1@World Traveler

@blackhole99

Another 20% off coupon from HSN good for 2 days in case you need more Andrew Lessman or anything else for that matter. 

189875 good on single item purchase.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz  Thank you!  I am so tempted to get the krill oil but then I noticed most of them have Astaxanthin in it which I just bought in its own so I think I'll wait until I need a few more things.  I just did a big order direct so I think I'm okay for a bit.  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Nightowlz  Thank you!  I am so tempted to get the krill oil but then I noticed most of them have Astaxanthin in it which I just bought in its own so I think I'll wait until I need a few more things.  I just did a big order direct so I think I'm okay for a bit.  

@Laura14

I also have several things coming. Hard to pass up the 20% off. I will have to go thru my stock but don't think I need anything else before his Fish oil TSV in Apr.

I knew I was going to receive a coupon from HSN today. They still have special pricing on Andrew's products. At least HSN gave us $20 off if you bought the large size UFF & The Cranberry Benefits.

Honored Contributor

Received the ChocoNuvo recipe book, along with the other cookbooks of Muriel's, and am excited to try some of them.

Also bought an extra book of the chocolate recipes for a friend who just purchased a container of the CN after taking a couple of my squares. She usually makes fudge during Christmastime and brings it to the office, but feels (rightly so!) that making something with CN would be better for everyone involved! Right on!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler  I ordered the soup cookbook and I am also excited to try some of her recipes.  They sound good.  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 Didn't realize before that she went to Cordon Bleu, which is noted in the cookbook. I already have the oatmeal cookbook, but wanted to get all the others. A couple are still on their way.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler  Let me know what you think.  I only got the one and I'm excited to try it out.  

Honored Contributor

Any more discounts coming that you have heard of, like the 20% earlier this week? I think I need to get some more ChocoNuvo before December's TS. 

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler@Laura14

If either of you try any of the recipes from the cookbooks please post what you think about them. I have several of her cookbooks but have not tried any of them yet.

If I hear about a coupon I will post it @World Traveler.

I started taking the ChocoNuvo last week when I received it.

At least the chocolate is not as tasty as I thought it would be so don't have to worry about over eating it. LOL!!! It tastes good just not like what I thought after listening to Andrew.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz Recipes - will do!

Right now I am hoarding my CN, as I don't have as much left as I thought I did. Not sure if I can make it to December for the TS, so not using any for recipes at this time. Just hoping to hear from you about another coupon. Should have taken advantage of the 20% the couple of times it was mentioned. Smiley Sad

By the way, I found both the 66 and the 74 to be very tasty, but the 91.....well, I had to force myself to finish that small bottle. I am now just using 74, which is hard for me to just eat one. The 66 is really good to me too, but wanted to stay with the higher percentage.