Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Online Only Available

lol... Great minds! Even though I no longer eat grains either, I find all this discussion of oats and fall weather & clothes makes me wish for a big bowl of steel cut oats! 

Honored Contributor

I just finished the noon show.  OMG he had a LOT to get off his chest apparently.  He's been holding all that in for about 25 years. LOL

Did he even answer any questions?  

He's killing me.

I am very interested in the skelletal discussion tonight.  

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

Does anyone have both the Ultimate Friendly Flora and the Ultimate Hair, Skin and Nails? If so, are the capsules the same size? I only have the Flora and though I don't have any issues swallowing them I still wouldn't want anything larger. TIA

Esteemed Contributor

I tried to watch but my netbook kept buffering.

@VaBelle35 care to give any highlights?  I did see that he said there was at least 1000 questions.

My Calicum Magnesium shipped already.  I hope the TS coming up isn't such a great deal that I regret ordering it this month,. 

Honored Contributor

@howwhatwhen wrote:

Does anyone have both the Ultimate Friendly Flora and the Ultimate Hair, Skin and Nails? If so, are the capsules the same size? I only have the Flora and though I don't have any issues swallowing them I still wouldn't want anything larger. TIA

I have both. 

I just compared & the HHS&N capsules are a wee bit larger. I would not let that keep you from trying them.

Andrew has specially formulated his capsules to be small and easy to swallow because he knows many people have trouble swallowing large pills. I don't recall ever hearing someone say they could not swallow any of his capsules. 

Honored Contributor

I have not had time to listen to anything from today yet. I am going to get ready for bed and then watch.

I haven't ordered the MCP yet...that is a big price on the monster size but I guess it is an 8 month container if used once per day? And a better price than anything else we will see during that time... 

Honored Contributor

@howwhatwhen wrote:

I have them both, they are not the same size.  The HHS&N is a little bigger, but not the biggest pill he makes.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bebe will probably have more thorough and detailed notes.

He didn't say anything new or profound.  The noon show really focused on diet and eating.  Sugar is bad, fat is not evil, all saturated fat is not bad, eat veggies and protein.  Move.  Calories In/Calories out but it's as much about what calories are going in as the amount.  White potatoes and bread are evil, kale is the food of the gods.

We got Lincoln's menu of food and supplements.

And then the wrath with the heat of a thousand suns was cast upon, in no particular order, Dr. Oz, big pharma, Coca Cola, McDonalds, Camel cigarettes and the entire food industry.  These companies are not  your friends, they know their food is killing you.

He even took a (justifiable, IMO) swipe at Whole Foods because some of their food is not healthy either, just because you buy it at WF (meaning, they make and sell a lot of junk food with healthy ingredients but it's still junk food).

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

I tried to watch but my netbook kept buffering.

@VaBelle35 care to give any highlights?  I did see that he said there was at least 1000 questions.

My Calicum Magnesium shipped already.  I hope the TS coming up isn't such a great deal that I regret ordering it this month,. 

I missed out on the Friendly Flora/Cranberry TS due to travel and just bought it at Andrew's prices.  I was annoyed at myself for a while, but I've moved on ;o)

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I had a lot of buffering and kept getting bumped on my Kindle, so I moved over to my laptop and it worked fine .

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN