Honored Contributor

Andrew Lessman - sunday - best pricing for Ultimate Friendly Flora & Cranberry Benefits

[ Edited ]

This sunday Procaps Labs will have the best pricing for Ultimate Friendly Flora and Cranberry Benefits. You can purchase them seperately or as a bundle for even more savings. There is free S&H for the whole line. Show times (ET) are: Sat 11pm-1am, Sun 11am-1pm, Sun 9pm-11pm. Some shows are rebroadcast at the following times: Sun 1am-2am, Sun 7am-8am, Mon 5am-7am.

Here is the Procaps Labs pricing on this sunday's special for Ultimate Friendly Flora (UFF) and/or Cranberry Benefits: 30 UFF or 90 CB - $17.90, 100 UFF or 300 CB - $44.90, 200 UFF or 600 CB - $79.90. The bundles (which include both products ) are priced like this: 30 UFF & 90 CB - $29.90, 100 UFF & 300 CB - $79.90, 200 UFF & 600 CB - $129.90. These are great values. 

Enjoy!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman - sunday - best pricing for Ultimate Friendly Flora & Cranberry Benefits

Thanks for the reminder. I "know" he will be on again but I had a really busy week and have not had much time to think about things other than work. Thank goodness for the weekend! 

I am planning to get the big bundle. I think. lol...

I got my big bundle from last week yesterday. I am so happy that he changed the packaging for the MCP! The tall thin jug was nice until I got to the bottom third. I grumbled a lot trying to get a scoop out. This shorter, wider version might take up more space but it is going to be more user friendly. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman - sunday - best pricing for Ultimate Friendly Flora & Cranberry Benefits

@willdob3 wrote:

Thanks for the reminder. I "know" he will be on again but I had a really busy week and have not had much time to think about things other than work. Thank goodness for the weekend! 

I got my big bundle from last week yesterday. I am so happy that he changed the packaging for the MCP! The tall thin jug was nice until I got to the bottom third. I grumbled a lot trying to get a scoop out. This shorter, wider version might take up more space but it is going to be more user friendly. 

willdob3, you're most welcome and I'm glad you'll be getting your bundle!!! VaBelle had a TS thread but since we had chatting so much about the various products, I thought it would be better to have a specific thread to remind everyone about sunday's TS. 

If you are looking for a year's supply of the Ultimate Friendly Flora, then I have a feeling that you might want to purchase two TSs because I wouldn't be surprised if the largest size is 180 capsules (or maybe 200 or 240 capsules).

Andrew's friendly flora products have been around for 2-3 years but thy've had growing pains. Andrew usually brings new products to market very slowly because he wants to make sure everything is absolutely perfect. I think he may have jumped the gun on this product when he initially offered it because, at the time, he mentioned that his mother had really needed a friendly flora product like this. 

Initially some folks complained that the FF powder capsules got hard/gelled after maybe 3-9 months. When I spoke to Procaps Labs, the CS people assured me that this in no way affected their effectiveness. I take  a good number of Andrew's supplements and I've always had positive experience with them and their CS staff is very knowledgable, so I was satisfied with this response. However, a number of other people still had issues with it, so Andrew has reformulated FF several times. In the end, Andrew just decided to limit the amount of capsules in the largest size to 180 capsules. This way there was less of a chance that the contents would get hard. 

Personally, I'm not concerend about having the capsules harden. Since they are not the pressed, "rock hard" tablets that other manufactures sometimes produce, I am confident that my stomach acid will dissolve the FF capsules quite quickly. -- Additionally, Andrew always manufacturers his TS products just a few weeks before the shows, so these ingredients are brand new.

One of the reasons it took Andrew so long to create his FF product was that he wanted his FF to be shelf stable. So don't put them in the refrigerator because evidently that won't make the FF happy campers. Smiley Happy

Also, one of the CS people I spoke with told me that there are way more than 25 billion colony forming units in each of the FF capsules because Andrew wanted to make sure that the last pills in each bottle still had 25 billion units in each of them.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thanks for all the great info, Bebe! 

I have used FF before but it has been a while. I never bought a large amount before. I do recall the powder seeming to melt together and get hard. I am glad to hear they were still good because I kept taking them. I thought they might have spoiled because it gets hot here. 

Have you used the cranberry supplement before? I haven't & am still deciding if I should get it. I am reading Andrew's blog about the TS right now. 

Honored Contributor

You were right about the size for the FF. The largest container is for 200 capsules. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
willdob3 wrote;

"You were right about the size for the FF. The largest container is for 200 capsules." And and

Thanks for sharing that information. You reminded me about an important piece of information I wanted to share. I spoke with Procaps Labs customer service department last week. Since I knew that they were going to be offering friendly Flora as a special value this Sunday, I ask them what the shelflife for the friendly Flora product was. She told me That the shelflife was a year and a half. So I will be purchasing two of the large friendly Flora and cranberry benefits bundles. This should cover me for the next year until hopefully they have another today's special.

I've taken the cranberry benefits product off and on for several years. I can't say that I've seen any specific improvements but then I've never had any issues that I know of with my urinary tract system. That said, it's an important ingredient to take. And now that Andrew is offering it as a special it becomes price effective for me to take regularly.

-- bebeSmiley Happy
Honored Contributor

This is the Procaps Labs pricing on this sunday's (today) special for Ultimate Friendly Flora (UFF) and/or Cranberry Benefits: 30 UFF or 90 CB - $17.90, 100 UFF or 300 CB - $44.90, 200 UFF or 600 CB - $79.90. The bundles (which include both products ) are priced like this: 30 UFF & 90 CB - $29.90, 100 UFF & 300 CB - $79.90, 200 UFF & 600 CB - $129.90. These are great values. 

Enjoy!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

willdob3, you're most welcome and I'm glad you'll be getting your bundle!!! VaBelle had a TS thread but since we had chatting so much about the various products, I thought it would be better to have a specific thread to remind everyone about sunday's TS. 

If you are looking for a year's supply of the Ultimate Friendly Flora, then I have a feeling that you might want to purchase two TSs because I wouldn't be surprised if the largest size is 180 capsules (or maybe 200 or 240 capsules).

Andrew's friendly flora products have been around for 2-3 years but thy've had growing pains. Andrew usually brings new products to market very slowly because he wants to make sure everything is absolutely perfect. I think he may have jumped the gun on this product when he initially offered it because, at the time, he mentioned that his mother had really needed a friendly flora product like this. 

Initially some folks complained that the FF powder capsules got hard/gelled after maybe 3-9 months. When I spoke to Procaps Labs, the CS people assured me that this in no way affected their effectiveness. I take  a good number of Andrew's supplements and I've always had positive experience with them and their CS staff is very knowledgable, so I was satisfied with this response. However, a number of other people still had issues with it, so Andrew has reformulated FF several times. In the end, Andrew just decided to limit the amount of capsules in the largest size to 180 capsules. This way there was less of a chance that the contents would get hard. 

Personally, I'm not concerend about having the capsules harden. Since they are not the pressed, "rock hard" tablets that other manufactures sometimes produce, I am confident that my stomach acid will dissolve the FF capsules quite quickly. -- Additionally, Andrew always manufacturers his TS products just a few weeks before the shows, so these ingredients are brand new.

One of the reasons it took Andrew so long to create his FF product was that he wanted his FF to be shelf stable. So don't put them in the refrigerator because evidently that won't make the FF happy campers. Smiley Happy

Also, one of the CS people I spoke with told me that there are way more than 25 billion colony forming units in each of the FF capsules because Andrew wanted to make sure that the last pills in each bottle still had 25 billion units in each of them.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I forgot to mention the information below in my earlier post. -- bebe Smiley Happy 

--

Since I knew that Andrew would be having his UFF TS this weekend, last week I called Procaps Labs and asked them what the expiration date was for the UFF. They told me that it was a year and a half. Based on that info, I purchased two of the largest bundles which means I'll have 400 capsules which should carry me over for about a year. 

--

Honored Contributor

bebe, I really appreciate your sharing the info you got from CS.

After counting the pennies left in my piggy bank, I decided to order a second bottle of the UFF since they should definitely be good for a full year & then some. It just makes sense to order it now, at the best price. 

I don't think Andrew is the best salesman for the cranberry supplement. Since I was going to get the second UFF, I did some reading about the benefits and decided to try the cranberry, too. So I got a bundle.

I don't have problems with UTIs so that was not really a selling point for me even though it might improve on what is already OK. There are other suggested benefits, most not really scientifically proven, and those things helped me to decide to try it. It is mostly suggested to be good for general health. It is supposedly good for dental health, too. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I spoke with Procaps Labs last night because I noticed there were two repeat shows being broadcast this morning from 5-am-7am ET. 

They told me that since there were shows on today that the featured prices on many of their products and free shipping would remain in effect through today. I'm guessing that the H will probabably have the same policy. 

Additionally, and only at Procaps Labs, yesterday's TS is still in effect through noon ET. They modify this policy a lot, but they frequently keep the TS value in place a little longer than sunday at midnight. -- If you call them before noon and get their answering personnel (who also work for Procaps) or their voice mail, just leave a message asking them to call you back. I always mention that I need to purchase the TS. They have always honored the price for me. 

So if you woke up today and rethought not purchasing the TS, or realized you needed some other product, you can still give them a call today and get featured prices and free shipping (TS value only in effect at Procaps through noon ET). 

The next shows are scheduled for October 4th and 11th. Andrew is thinking about doing some sort of video cast on September 13th, but that's still on the drawing board and it's not clear what it will entail.

-- bebe Smiley Happy