Frequent Contributor

Andrew Lessman - secure & hair, skin and nail vitamins

Hi everyone I've been looking into trying the secure meal replacement and hair, skin and nails vitamins. Any feedback on either of these? Does anyone know if it's ok to take them together? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman - secure & hair, skin and nail vitamins

@stb13 

@stb13 wrote:
Hi everyone I've been looking into trying the secure meal replacement and hair, skin and nails vitamins. Any feedback on either of these? Does anyone know if it's ok to take them together? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

I take 25 of his vit. a day.  I make a smoothie of the secure meal with his collegin pwd.almond milk and put in green tea, a few frozen berries or fresh and empty most of the vits I take.   Been doing for a few years and My blood work is excellent.  Have had no problem.  You can call pro caps  where the vits. Are made and ask them.  I have had no problems.  

Honored Contributor

I took his HSN formula for a solid year and it did nothing for my hair, skin, or nails.  I just looked at his Secure and it's got ingredients I personally would not consume.  

Esteemed Contributor

I drink his Secure meal replacement in a shake everyday.  I mix 1/2 almond milk with 1/2 skim milk, add a banana and one scoop of powder.  It is delicious and has a ton of nutrition.  I also take an Essential One (multivitamin) of his daily.  His products are made with the utmost quality and you can consume many of them together.  You can call his company with any questions or concerns.  I am a true Andrew Lessman fan, been taking his products for around 20 years now.

Honored Contributor

I used his H, S, N for 2 years, zero results. I stopped buying his products long ago.  I get great deals from Vitscost, Swanson and Puritans Pride. also, some top notch supp sold on amazon and ebay. 

Respected Contributor

I recently tried the Secure meal replacement in chocolate, and it is horrible imo.  Very little (if any) chocolate taste, very sweet,  and very watery no matter what it's mixed with.  It doesn't keep a person full for any length of time.  Slim Fast Advanced Meal Replacment powder with 1 cup of skim milk is far, far, better.  I actually add a tablespoon of Hershey's baking cocoa to it to give it a chocolate boost for only 10 calories more.  To reduce calories further, I use a cup of unsweetened almond milk for a total of 140 calories per shake.  (almond milk, Slim Fast, cocoa) This keeps me satisfied for about 3 hours.

The hair, skin, and nail formula is nothing special and is overpriced.  I've tried it, too.  Straight biotin will do as much if not more for so much less money.  

Valued Contributor

@stb13 wrote:

In regards to the Secure I  brought it many years ago when Andrew sold it on QVC in individual packets and have to say I  really did not like it. I  heard Andrew on HSN  years later  admit that when he first came out with Secure it was  not as good as he would want it to be. He  went back to improve Secure and I think now when I make them  it's like drinking a milkshake.I use almond milk,frozen banana ,chia seeds ,and  ice with the chocolate Secure..Then half frozen banana , frozen berries or other frozen fruits with the vanilla or  pina colada  a  scoop of Secure,and  some chia seeds and   ice ,blend it up  so good as a meal replacement.I have the large bags of   chocolate, vanilla  and pina colada so it must be good.

Really came in handy during this pandemic,brought it as the HSN special.

I have many of his vitamins plus his collagen, and take them every day with no problem,but you can always call his company as they are very helpful in answering any questions.

I think the collagen  could even be better then his hair,skin,and nail ,just my opinion.

Trusted Contributor

I used his H, S & N product for years but got tired of my nails growing so fast all the time so I quit.  Never did see any difference in my hair, just the nails. 

Trusted Contributor

@LuvmyLab wrote:

I used his H, S & N product for years but got tired of my nails growing so fast all the time so I quit.  Never did see any difference in my hair, just the nails. 

I take his H,S,&N product too.  My nails used to be so soft they would bend if you touched them. They are now rock hard and grow fast. Can't say if they helped my hair or skin.

Valued Contributor

I have used it for about 6 or 7 years. I have excellent results.

No wrinkles,even using the mask at work and not using sunscreen for half of my life. I didn't know how necessary it is.

When I started, my hairline was reciding at the temples. Now I have tons of hair.

Best results of all, my eyelashes are longer and thicker. Better than when I was younger. I use the white Lancome mascara primer. So I can't really tell which one helped me.

I didn't really see results until about 2 or 3 year of taking a pill a day.