Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman's Vitamin K2-MK7

@bebe777 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

Anyone know what the regular price & quantity is for Andrew's K2-MK7. You can still get the TS pricing with free shipping on his site today. I already ordered the largest size. He also still has special pricing with free shipping that will probably end tonight. Hope he starts doing K2-MK7 as a TS combo when he does the Calcium/Mag, D3 specials.

@Nightowlz the regular K2/MK7 price for the largest size is $10 more than the special $60 price. It's not so much of a TS, as just the general HSN shows price break.-- lol, when I placed my order at Procaps, I told the rep that I'd like appreciate a bit more of a price break on the K2/MK7 when he's offering it during the cal/mag & Vitamin D TS since the K2/MK7 helps the cal/mag work more effectively. 

His special pricing (usually including the TS) remain in effect until 9am PT (noon ET) on monday but, if you place your order after the final HSN show, then you have to order it on the Procaps website. 

I have the feeling that they do this because the HSN special pricing stays in effect until midnight ET on sunday, so they have the same offer. Probably their IT department can't program the special offers to terminate at midnight, and so they make the changes when they come on monday morning.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Not much savings. He needs to bring a large bottle at a TS price each year. I bought the large & wondered if I should buy another. Guess not if it's only a $10 savings. I bought the 600 count D3 because I still have some. After I heard him say it would be 15-18 months before he is back with the D3 I cancelled the 600 count & bought the 1200 count. My sister just found out she has an severe D3 deficiency. The doctor put her on 50,000 units of D a week for 8 weeks. Probably not even D3??? She also said who knew it could make you feel so bad. I told her to buy Andrew's TS but she won't listen.

Honored Contributor

It's possible that if he gets more MK7 in that he will make it an online TS like he did with the Marine Collagen.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

Anyone know what the regular price & quantity is for Andrew's K2-MK7. You can still get the TS pricing with free shipping on his site today. I already ordered the largest size. He also still has special pricing with free shipping that will probably end tonight. Hope he starts doing K2-MK7 as a TS combo when he does the Calcium/Mag, D3 specials.

@Nightowlz the regular K2/MK7 price for the largest size is $10 more than the special $60 price. It's not so much of a TS, as just the general HSN shows price break.-- lol, when I placed my order at Procaps, I told the rep that I'd like appreciate a bit more of a price break on the K2/MK7 when he's offering it during the cal/mag & Vitamin D TS since the K2/MK7 helps the cal/mag work more effectively. 

His special pricing (usually including the TS) remain in effect until 9am PT (noon ET) on monday but, if you place your order after the final HSN show, then you have to order it on the Procaps website. 

I have the feeling that they do this because the HSN special pricing stays in effect until midnight ET on sunday, so they have the same offer. Probably their IT department can't program the special offers to terminate at midnight, and so they make the changes when they come on monday morning.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Not much savings. He needs to bring a large bottle at a TS price each year. I bought the large & wondered if I should buy another. Guess not if it's only a $10 savings. I bought the 600 count D3 because I still have some. After I heard him say it would be 15-18 months before he is back with the D3 I cancelled the 600 count & bought the 1200 count. My sister just found out she has an severe D3 deficiency. The doctor put her on 50,000 units of D a week for 8 weeks. Probably not even D3??? She also said who knew it could make you feel so bad. I told her to buy Andrew's TS but she won't listen.

@Nightowlz, I agree with you about the K2/MK7 pricing.When I spoke with Procaps Labs last week, they told me that since Calcium/Magnesium Intensive Care is the only calcium supplement which has magnesium in it, that they wouldn't be adding K2/MK7 to this particular supplement. That's because people who are on blood medication wouldn't be able to take this product. -- Since Andrew has several other calcium only products, to my mind it would seem simple enough to just make one version with it and another version without it, But it doesn't look as though that's going to happen.

Sometimes, as with the Marine Collagen, I'll hold firm and wait for a TS price before I will make a major purchase (lol, two 240 serving bottles plus the 30 serving "try me" bottles for easy access). 

But once I understood how important the M2/MK7 was for calcium transport -- much like carnitine for transport within the cells -- I went ahead and purchased the large bottle. The optimum health of my bones are just way too important for me to play a waiting game with this supplement. 

When I spoke to Procaps Labs about better pricing in conjunction with the Calcium/Magnesium & Vitamin D TS, the rep said that the more feedback Andrew got on this made it more likely that we'd see better pricing on it during the next Calcium/Magnesium & Vitamin D TS... which probably won't be for another 15 to 18 months. So the best thing to do is to call Procaps Labs and share your feedback with them.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

@CWS22 wrote:

I know Andrew will be pitching this supplement over the weekend, to be taken along with his vitamin D3 & calcium/mag. But the more I read about vitamin K online the more I wonder if this is a wise supplement choice. Many sites say that people shouldn't supplement vitamin K unless specifically told to do so by their doctor. Vitamin K affects blood clotting, among other things.

Does anybody have thoughts on this or are currently taking Andrew's K2-MK7?

@CWS22

That's exactly what he'll be doing, making the PITCH.  He's in the businss of sell suppliments to YOU whether you need them or not. Dollars to donuts most of the folks watching his pitch already think they NEED whatever it is he's pitching.

I would encourage restraint and ask that you all work toward creating a food plan which is enriching and healthful.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sfnative

Except that you can't get MK-7 from food, unless you eat Natto (sp?).

MK-4 you can get from food pretty easily (especially if you follow one of the Paleo food programs).

MK-7...not so much.

Here is a chart of Mk-4 foods.

http://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/abcs-of-nutrition/on-the-trail-of-the-elusive-x-factor-a-s...

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

OMG ~ I am so glad you posted this.  I have been reading the past three days and my tongue is nearly bleeding.

Unless your blood work shows a significant deficiency, eat well and avoid the snake oil sales pitch.

It reminds me of Dr. Denese's products for a gazillion dollars when Ponds cold cream works just as well.

Ask yourselves, would you die or have such significant health issues that required a visit to any type of healer if you stopped loading your bodies with vitamins?  How did you all make it from teen years to adulthood prior to them? 

Go ahead, tell me how MARVELOUS you all feel and they have changed your lives.  I just don't like people being taken advantage of.

JMO so, as I said, if you feel the need to bash me, go ahead.