Honored Contributor

Andrew Lessman's New Berberine 250

[ Edited ]

formula for blood sugar balance & cholesterol is now available on HSN.

Berberine HCL 250 mg, 120 mg magnesium & 30 mg Vit C. $23.90 - $199.90 with 4 different quantity sizes. It's about the same price on his site if you use the 25% off coupon HSN.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman's New Berberine 250

I would really like to try this.  How do you get the 25% off coupon.  I just bought 3 different supplements when he was on last time, but have not received any coupons.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received it by email. The only place I found it online is on HSN's message board. On their homepage go to the bottom right side of the page & click on visit hsn community, forums & blogs. It's in small print below all the icons for Facebook, Pinterest etc. Click on the health & fitness section to find it under Any AL codes to share.  Hope you can find it since we are not suppose to post codes. Don't forget to use Mr. Rebates. It expires on Christmas.

Valued Contributor

Swanson has berberine ...60 caps 400 mg $9.99

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz. Thank you so much.  I was able to save $15 off my order of 180 caps.  Merry Christmas!

Honored Contributor

I hope he does a presentation next time he's on.  I'm definitely interested in this one and specifically how you would take it if you are taking Cholestacare.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I ordered it one day and received it the next...no expedited shipping fees or anything.  I've already started taking it.  I get my blood work done in February, so hopefully I will see some benefits then.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trudey wrote:

I ordered it one day and received it the next...no expedited shipping fees or anything.  I've already started taking it.  I get my blood work done in February, so hopefully I will see some benefits then.

What do you think of the Berberine supplement so far?

It is scheduled to be presented one time today - in the 9 - 10 pm slot. It looks like it will be the last product presented.

I'm curious about the suggested blood sugar/fat loss benefits & also wondering if this supplement is without the possible side effects reported with other Berberine supplements.

Respected Contributor

@willdob3. I haven't been taking it very long, so I don't really know if it's benefitting me or not.  I have had no negative side effects.  I did have blood work done last week and all of my levels are perfect except for cholesterol...it was 254.  Last year, I was taking a statin drug and reduced my cholesterol to 175; however, my liver enzymes became very elevated and my doctor took me off the statins.  Since then, I've worked hard to lose 40 pounds and my cholesterol just keeps going up.  I am hopeful that the Berberine will be beneficial longterm.   I do plan to keep taking it.

Respected Contributor

@VaBelle3 . I have never tried the Cholestacare.  Does it work?  How long did it take to see lower cholesterol levels?