Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman's July schedule is posted

I was very disappinted to see that his Marine Collagen is made from tilapia, we do not eat tilapia, a farm raised fish.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They answered a lot of questions about the fish and sourcing  on Facebook last night as they did showed the program live on Facebook and Procaps was answering questions.

The tilapia farm that supplies our Marine Collagen Peptides has the following certifications - ACC (Aquaculture Certification Council), BAP (Best Aquaculture Practices) and BRC (British Retail Consortium)

Andrew also said that they test the raw material for mercury when it comes in before they make the product.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Thanks to those who posted about the phytoceramides.  I ordered and am looking forward to trying them.  I do use several of Andrew's vitamins now.  

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I was very disappinted to see that his Marine Collagen is made from tilapia, we do not eat tilapia, a farm raised fish.

@Shelbelle

That's what I just got online to check. I saw another brand also used Tilapia so wondered what Andrew was using. Bottom feeder tilapia? Found several made with tilapia.

Vital Protiens has a Marine Collage made from Non-Gmo Project Verified Snapper wild caught in the pacific near Hawaii. I'm sure there are other brands not using tilapia.

Honored Contributor

Andrew said the price is going up. The TS will be more next year. He said he was appalled by the phone call he received saying the product was going up 25% for him.

Honored Contributor

I'm watching the Monday Night Show with Andrew and Adam.  This is really the most enjoyable of his shows.  

He is actually answering questions for a change.  

The October TS will for certain be CoQ10.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Still working through the Monday Night Show with Adam.

Andrew is developing a children's vitamin.  It will be like a sugar packet of product and it will be flavored from one of his products like fruitful antioxidants.  You will pour it in water and drink it (I guess like Kool Aid or flavored water).

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35

Is that show with Andrew answering questions available on HSN’s site? I’d like to watch it over the weekend, if it is.

I bought the 30 day try me size of MCP. I wanted the little container to keep small amounts in instead of the huge tub. I have other supplement containers the right size but Andrews supplements seem to keep better in his containers. I’m not sure if it is what they are made of but it is something I’ve noticed for a long time.

Honored Contributor

No, but if you get HSN2, they often re-air his shows there.

I use a mason jar for my MCP.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35

Thanks! I like your mason jar idea! I would need to buy one but I might do that in the future.

I stream everything so I can probably get HSN2 that way. I will check over the weekend.