Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman's July schedule is posted

@Nightowlz wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Ha!  

He also said he won't be back until late October.  I thought he'd be back in September, so I needed to re-review my stock and make a few purchases.

No mention of online shows or pop-up shows yet.

@VaBelle35

He probably won't be back until Oct with CoQ10 since he has been showing up in Nov to do ChocoNuvo.

I think I got stocked up during his Apr shows when there was coupons to use. Generally there are coupons during the birthday month but I don't see any.

I hope he does a special on TruQ10 as well.  He hasn't done TruQ10 in 3-4 years.  I just ordered a bottle (240).

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@Teddie

@Teddie wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

I placed an order on his site since HSN is now charging sales tax. Glad you can still get his TS price on his website. Saved a little money.

I saved a nice amount too, ordering from his site. I ordered 12 bottles of the Omega 3 (family members take as well) and 2 bottles of D3. I paid no tax and no shipping. Plus, I got 20% off the whole order.  

I ordered the Omega-3 last evening and forgot to use my 20% coupon.  I noticed it said Aug. 1-31.  I thougHT can,t use it, but then my order went on backorder for Aug.25th.  I called HSN CS AND WAS TOLD because of BD prices coupons could no he used.  Get on the auto phone order, it asked for coupon number.  Going to call today and see if I get a different. Usually when you make two calls anywhere, you get two different answers.

Honored Contributor

Wow! My TS shipped already! And, at HSN, shipped means it has left the building! I’m impressed.

Respected Contributor

Wow, I wasn't sure about the phytoceramides, but at the beginning of now our 3rd week, I am sure now!...The results are starting to show more everyday...Although expensive, we are trying to fit another order into the budget. We upped to 2x a day this last week so I am sure that helped the results..Hoping after a while we can go back to 1x a day..We live in the dryest of dry place's Az!  Even with humidifer in the house, & good skin care it's a struggle with dry skin..My Husbands super dry hands & elbows that never look hydrated are changing daily..My dry mouth I have everynight is even improving. I wish I had paid attention to this product before..

Thanks to everyone who posts here about products & results, I learned from @bebe777 way a while back about the CInnamon & every prodcut has been great..Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

There is a 20% coupon that is valid for today; works on AL too. Woman Wink

edited to tag

@VaBelle35 @willdob3@qvcaddition @Nightowlz @quadmimi @CWS22 

@Teddie

Respected Contributor

@FLGators  Thanks for info..I wouldn't know where it is though, & I know you can't post it...Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@quadmimi -  once you login to HSN; it should be right under the tabs for fashion, beauty, etc. 1st link on the LHS

Respected Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@quadmimi -  once you login to HSN; it should be right under the tabs for fashion, beauty, etc. 1st link on the LHS

Thank you I will go look...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

Thank you I will go look...Smiley Happy

It isn't there this morning, (at least I didn't see it) but thanks again for letting me know.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

edited to tag

@Teddie

@FLGators wrote:

edited to tag

@Teddie

@FLGators

Coupon was in my email this morning. I just bought the Greens Complex. Not out yet but I always stock up when I have a coupon. Even with the sales tax I was still able to save $10 from the price on Andrew's site. Now since HSN charges tax I will be buying from Andrew if he ends up with a better price. I will not get e-z pay but I would rather save some money. The tax on a large bottle of his fish oil or CoQ10 would really make the cost of the product to go up. Our sales tax is well over 9%.