Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman's July schedule is posted

His ties kill me.  You know he picked the midnight show tie up at the Tampa airport.  It just screams Florida.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:

@Teddie wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

I placed an order on his site since HSN is now charging sales tax. Glad you can still get his TS price on his website. Saved a little money.

I saved a nice amount too, ordering from his site. I ordered 12 bottles of the Omega 3 (family members take as well) and 2 bottles of D3. I paid no tax and no shipping. Plus, I got 20% off the whole order.  

@Teddie

Ordering that much definitely makes it a nice savings ordering from his site. 

@willdob3 @Teddie

Was the 20% off from ordering multiples or putting it on AD?

It does save money. Our sales tax is over 9% now. What a rip-off. I'm sick of paying taxes.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

I placed an order on his site since HSN is now charging sales tax. Glad you can still get his TS price on his website. Saved a little money.

@Nightowlz

I purchased it from HSN & was not charged tax. It may depend on the state you live in. I live in Florida & do get charged tax on most things from HSN. Never supplements.

@willdob3

My sisters live in Fl. They get charged tax when they buy from HSN.

Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Teddie wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

I saved a nice amount too, ordering from his site. I ordered 12 bottles of the Omega 3 (family members take as well) and 2 bottles of D3. I paid no tax and no shipping. Plus, I got 20% off the whole order.  

@Teddie

Ordering that much definitely makes it a nice savings ordering from his site. 

@willdob3 @Teddie

Was the 20% off from ordering multiples or putting it on AD?

It does save money. Our sales tax is over 9% now. What a rip-off. I'm sick of paying taxes.

It was not on AD. I also got the lower price of the Omega 3, which was 89.90. So 20% off of that price, too. 

We pay tax when ordering through HSN. 

Honored Contributor

If a vendor doesn't collect taxes from me, I have to report it when I file my Virginia state taxes.

If I order from Chaz Dean's website, I have to pay the taxes when I do my taxes.

I would rather calculate it myself than use the standard amount.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Nightowlz

I purchased it from HSN & was not charged tax. It may depend on the state you live in. I live in Florida & do get charged tax on most things from HSN. Never supplements.

@willdob3

My sisters live in Fl. They get charged tax when they buy from HSN.

@Nightowlz 

I get charged tax on things like clothing when I purchase from HSN. When I order supplements it always shows expected taxes to be added before I submit the order but, once the order is submitted, there are no taxes. Florida does not charge tax on supplements. Someone mentioned that recently; I checked & it is true. But some states probably do tax them.

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

His ties kill me.  You know he picked the midnight show tie up at the Tampa airport.  It just screams Florida.

My apologies, I just got to the end of last night and he said it has the Statue of Liberty on the tie, so he bought it in the airport in NY when he was there for his niece/Goddaughter's wedding.  

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

My apologies, I just got to the end of last night and he said it has the Statue of Liberty on the tie, so he bought it in the airport in NY when he was there for his niece/Goddaughter's wedding.  

@VaBelle35

I was thinking the same thing. At least his ties tell us where he has been recently! I like his ties. Conversation pieces!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Ha!  

He also said he won't be back until late October.  I thought he'd be back in September, so I needed to re-review my stock and make a few purchases.

No mention of online shows or pop-up shows yet.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Ha!  

He also said he won't be back until late October.  I thought he'd be back in September, so I needed to re-review my stock and make a few purchases.

No mention of online shows or pop-up shows yet.

@VaBelle35

He probably won't be back until Oct with CoQ10 since he has been showing up in Nov to do ChocoNuvo.

I think I got stocked up during his Apr shows when there was coupons to use. Generally there are coupons during the birthday month but I don't see any.