Respected Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman's July schedule is posted

The yellow scoop is to be used with the MCP formula that has MSM.  The yellow scoop is slightly larger than the white scoop that was in the MCP that does not contain MSM.  

Honored Contributor

All 4 of the ones I had were MSM, I switched to that one when he added MSM to the mix.  I just opened one that was the TS July 2017 and had MSM.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I just order my HHS&N. I take it every day and have for years but, somewhere along the way, I must have had to stop a while. I vaguely recall that I had to order the largest size last year but I knew I’d have lots more than I needed for a year. I have so many left that I only need to get the 180 size! - Actually, 2 of the smallest size would be enough but the 180 is a better deal.

I don’t think I will need the large size of the MCP either. Good to save a bit of money!

Honored Contributor

Wow - Andrew convinced HSN to allow extended returns - 60 days - on HHS&N! 

Respected Contributor

I feel a little "had" by HSN, I ordered the TS pre-sale Healthy Hair, skin, nails in June. I always get the 720 size but they did not offer it. Andrew and the host went on and on how this was the lowest price this product every was. So I bought 2 of the 320 size at $59 each. Now today, i see they have the 720 size for $89. I have my 2, 320 size bottles boxed up to return. This is the second time recently that I have felt that I have been misled by HSN. I used to trust them more than any other shopping channel. Now I am not so sure. 

Trusted Contributor

@conlt - did they ship the product already? I thought the presales were shipped sometime in July. If it’s not shipped or processing you can try & change it to the 720 size.   If it’s shipped, you can refuse delivery & UPS will take it back at no cost.. In any case, talk to CS & see if they can help.

Honored Contributor

I placed an order on his site since HSN is now charging sales tax. Glad you can still get his TS price on his website. Saved a little money.

Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I placed an order on his site since HSN is now charging sales tax. Glad you can still get his TS price on his website. Saved a little money.

I saved a nice amount too, ordering from his site. I ordered 12 bottles of the Omega 3 (family members take as well) and 2 bottles of D3. I paid no tax and no shipping. Plus, I got 20% off the whole order.  

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Nightowlz

I purchased it from HSN & was not charged tax. It may depend on the state you live in. I live in Florida & do get charged tax on most things from HSN. Never supplements.

Honored Contributor

@Teddie wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

I saved a nice amount too, ordering from his site. I ordered 12 bottles of the Omega 3 (family members take as well) and 2 bottles of D3. I paid no tax and no shipping. Plus, I got 20% off the whole order.  

@Teddie

Ordering that much definitely makes it a nice savings ordering from his site.