Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman's July schedule is posted

@nyc1 wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I've been on Immune Factors since Fall 2014, right after I got over my last sinus infection.  I haven't had a cold or anything respiratory or digestive since.

I can't contribute that entirely to Immune Factors, because at the same time I switched to a Paleo diet, became a crazy hand washer, and stopped the constant airplane travel.  But I won't be without it, just in case it's helping.

@VaBelle35  IMMUNE FACTORS is amazing.  We've been taking that since he introduced it and I know if helps a lot.  Many years ago we would even double up on them before we visited my nephews who often times had colds, etc.  THANK YOU IMMUNE FACTORS!!!!!!!!    Good luck with your Paleo diet.

I take one a day in the summer generally, although there was a nasty summer cold going around recently and I bumped it back up to 2 a day when I was in the office or going to be out among the masses for the day.

In winter, I take 2 a day when I'll be in the office and out shopping.  

I wish I had found it sooner as I was doing a lot of air travel for work and was constantly sick with a cold/sinus infection (and then the after effects of antibiotics).  My manager and I were competing with each other for the number of days we could go without catching something.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

My Ultimate Women's Wellness arrived today.

I'm safe to be around people again.  LOL

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

My Ultimate Women's Wellness arrived today.

I'm safe to be around people again.  LOL

@VaBelle35

That's how I feel. His prices have been marked down. Let me know if HSN gives you the lower price when you call. $159 to $99. That's quite a difference. Andrew would probably sell more if they left the prices lower all the time.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz  Yes they did.  I called about an hour ago.  They gave me the $60 discount, the difference in sales tax and the $3 S&H back.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz

@Nightowlz wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Remember you can always return it if you can't deal with it, but I think if you try mixing it with different things (and I mix it in a 1/3 cup of coffee with MCT oil and coconut milk) and drink it like a shot.

@VaBelle35 @tillyny

I don't drink coffee or tea or milk etc. Pretty much all I drink is water. I don't know I would mix it with on a daily basis.

I drink it in water and taste nothing, nor smellnothing

Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I didn't know you could get a price adjustment for 30 days, I thought it was less than that.

@VaBelle35

No the 30 days adjustment comment is correct. i have had to utilize that policy a few times over the years with HSN and once with QVC.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered the Pre-Sale HHSN TS last night. I did not want to get busy this weekend and forget.

That's the best improvement that these networks have done. People have lives and get busy. I like the option of allowing us to order things that we wish to obtain the cost savings on earlier then the actual presentation date.

Honored Contributor

@icezeus  I think he is the one that pushes for these things.

He used to do a pre-sale starting at 8pm Eastern and I noticed last night he was on Adam's Friday night show previewing the Marine Collagen pre-sale as well as re-doing the Phytoceramides.

If you missed the Phytoceramides TS a few weeks ago, you get another opportunity at the TS price this visit.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@icezeus  I think he is the one that pushes for these things.

He used to do a pre-sale starting at 8pm Eastern and I noticed last night he was on Adam's Friday night show previewing the Marine Collagen pre-sale as well as re-doing the Phytoceramides.

If you missed the Phytoceramides TS a few weeks ago, you get another opportunity at the TS price this visit.

@VaBelle35

Thanks for the Phytoceramides info. I did not purchase last time because I wanted more reviews. I am going to log on to HSN and check it out.

Trusted Contributor

Last year I was so desperate to buy the hair skin & nails TS as a presale since I was going to be out during the actual TS in July & after. I called procaps a few times, chatted with them at least twice so someone in their CS would help me preorder but they said they couldn’t. I think it’s HSN management which is finally doing it. Q taking over definitely helped!