Honored Contributor

Andrew Lessman's August Schedule

AL Schedule.PNG

Frequent Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman's August Schedule

Thanks for posting. It looks like phytoceramides will also be a special on the 23rd. I started to buy it a couple of weeks ago and saw a note on the page that it's an up coming special. I really appreciated hsn providing that information!

Honored Contributor

I was hoping phytoceramides would be part ot the special.

I would have also liked Marine Collagen, but I'll take the phytoceramides.

Can't live witout them!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Frequent Contributor

Apparently I need it too. I took it for about a year and didn't plan to replace it when I ran out, then about a month later my nail split. That didn't happen when I took the vitamins

Honored Contributor

August 2020 - Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails

Monthly Specials: Immune Factors, Fruit Full Anti-Oxidants, Cruciferous Extracts, and  Green Food Complex

September (what it was in 2019)Free Range Collagen Peptide w/MSM; Marine Collagen Peptide w/MSM. 

Monthly Specials: Essential Omega 3 with choice of Orange, Mint or Unflavored; Maximum Essential Omega 3 with choice of Orange, Mint or Unflavored; Algal DHA 250; Maximum L+Z; Ultimate Eye Support

October (what it was in 2019) – CoQ10 and ChocoNuvo (YAAAY!)

Monthly Specials: Immune Factors; Night Time

November (what it was in 2019) - Liver Anti-Oxidant Extracts; Phosphatidyl Choline Liver & Brain Benefits; PC Liver & Brain Benefits + Liver Anti-Oxidants Kit; Ultimate Friendly Flora

Monthly Specials: Aloe Vera 400, 200, also Aloe Vera 200 Ginger Root 200 combo; Breath Plus; Dairy and Lactose Tolerance; Resveratrol-100; Bean and Vegetable Gas Relief; Digest Assure; Fibermucil; Complete Digestion Kit; Ginger-450

December (what it was in 2019) – Calcium-Magnesium Intensive Care; Prostate Support; Ultimate Women's Wellness; Vitamin K2 MK-7 120

Monthly Special: ChocoNuvo

Special Pricing: Phytoceramides w/Biotin, Algal DHA 250

January 2020 - Secure Meal Replacement, Glucosamine 1500 w/Chonroitin 1200.

Monthly Special: Acetyl L-Carnitine-500; Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails; Energy and Fat Metabolism Factors

February 2020 – Turmeric 400; Circulation and Vein

Monthly Specials: Marine Collagen Peptides, Marine Collagen Peptides with MSM 500, Free Range Collagen Peptides, Free Range Collagen Peptides with MSM, Cruciferous Extracts and Fruit Full Anti-Oxidants. 

March 2020 - March 15 - Cinnamon 350; Cranberry Benefitis; Essential-1 w/2000 IU Vitamin D3

Monthly Special: Alpha Lipoic Acid; Berberine 250; Ultimate Oatmeal; Ultimate Oat Bran

April 2020 – April 5 - ChocoNuvo

Monthly Specials: Glutathione and CoEnzyme Q-10 (200 mg); plus a book titled: The End of Mental Illness: How Neuroscience Is Transforming Psychiatry and Helping Prevent or Reverse Mood and Anxiety Disorders, ADHD, Addictions, PTSD, Psychosis, Personality Disorders, and More by Daniel G. Amen, MD.

You also get: 1 - 60ct Bottle of Vitamin D3-2000 and 1 - 60ct Bottle of Theanine. And included is a coupon for 10% off Andrew Lessman Products from 7/01/20 to 12/31/20!

May 2020 - Phytoceramides, Fibermucil, Liver Anti-Oxidant Extracts, and PC Liver and Brain Beneits

Monthly Specials: CoQ 10; Glutathione

June 2020 - Maximum L+Z; Secure Complete Meal Replacement; Ultimate Eye Support; and Ultimate Eye Support w/Astaxanthin

Monthly Specials: None

Summer Specials: Sole Sunscreen, Theanine, Vitamind D3, Mental Health Book

July 2020 - Ultimate Eye Support, Ultimate Eye Support with Astaxanthin, Maximum L+Z (also done in June 2020)

Monthly Special:  Circulation and Vein

Summer Specials: Sole Sunscreen, Theanine, Vitamind D3, Mental Health Book

New Contributor

I am getting extremely weary of all the supplements suggested but it NEVER mentions that people on a blood thinner such as xarelto,cannot take 99 % of all the vitamins and supplements you mention!! PLEASE BEGIN TO INTRIDUCE SUPPLEMENTS THAT ARE OK TO TAKE WHILE ON A BLOOD THINNER, and be honest enough to mention which supplements are NOT SAFE TO TAKEwhile on a blood thinner!!! PLEASE STOP JUST USING  OUT, COP OUT OF SAYING "CHECK WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN!!"  YOU KNOW WHAT IS AND ISN'T SAFE WHILE ON A BLOOD THINNER. PLEASE, OH PLEASE INCLUDE US IN YOUR PLAN. NO MORE COP-OUTS!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For those who didn't watch the shows on QVC yesterday, they had no new products.

He just presented the foundational ones

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@betterbee wrote:

I am getting extremely weary of all the supplements suggested but it NEVER mentions that people on a blood thinner such as xarelto,cannot take 99 % of all the vitamins and supplements you mention!! PLEASE BEGIN TO INTRIDUCE SUPPLEMENTS THAT ARE OK TO TAKE WHILE ON A BLOOD THINNER, and be honest enough to mention which supplements are NOT SAFE TO TAKEwhile on a blood thinner!!! PLEASE STOP JUST USING  OUT, COP OUT OF SAYING "CHECK WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN!!"  YOU KNOW WHAT IS AND ISN'T SAFE WHILE ON A BLOOD THINNER. PLEASE, OH PLEASE INCLUDE US IN YOUR PLAN. NO MORE COP-OUTS!

@betterbee 

They can only say what the law allows them to say. They are not doctors.

It's best to ask your doctor. They know what other medications you are taking.

Honored Contributor

No person on tv ever talks about side effects or interactions.  Has any beauty vendor ever sat there and told you do to an allergy test before using their product?  Or that a certain percentage of people report allergic reactions?

Does you salon give you the warnings about all the stuff they use on you or when they change a product?  I had an allergic reaction to a change in Wella color products.  I had to dig deep to find that I was not the only one.  I reported it to Wella and the FDA.  Do I think my salon should have warned me that other clients were complaining?  Yes but they have no legal requirement to do that.

I research everything, prescription or otherwise.  I have a lot of skin allergies so I be careful what I take internally and use externally.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN