Esteemed Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman's April schedule

@Nightowlz wrote:

@World Traveler @nyc1 

ChocoNuvo is on of the April monthly specials I posted about in a hurry.

Hope everyone else that needs to stock up sees this post or the other. 

Should have been a TS along with Omega fish oil.

Essential One has been the TS what 3 times now this year I think?

Is this the best price of the year for ChocoNuvo?  I need to reorder if it is.  I think that TopCash has a rebate going for HSN right now.

My DH's total cholesterol, Triglycerides, and LDL dropped after being on this since October.  His HDL went up.  We are happy.  We also added fiber from Walmart.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz Hmmmmmm, good question. I think I did have that problem with the cholesterol statin I was taking before ChocoNuvo came along and reduced my levels. 

I have been taking Lessmans Fibermucil in the morning and evening. But I think I will trying doing without CN for a few days. Oh, dear me! I don't want to stop taking CN, or even cut down; especially since I just received three bags of the 360! ha!

@World Traveler 

Kind of what I figured about the statins so no way will I take it either. I was wondering if the issue had something to do with my gallbladder issues? I so wanted to take his ChocoNuvo also but not if I cannot find a solution. LOL!!!

I know it works because I did take it for a bit & saw results on my labs. 

I hope if anyone else has these issues they will post plus post any solution they may have found to help.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@World Traveler @nyc1 

ChocoNuvo is on of the April monthly specials I posted about in a hurry.

Hope everyone else that needs to stock up sees this post or the other. 

Should have been a TS along with Omega fish oil.

Essential One has been the TS what 3 times now this year I think?

Is this the best price of the year for ChocoNuvo?  I need to reorder if it is.  I think that TopCash has a rebate going for HSN right now.

My DH's total cholesterol, Triglycerides, and LDL dropped after being on this since October.  His HDL went up.  We are happy.  We also added fiber from Walmart.  

@tends2dogs 

Since I'm not taking I cannot say what the prices on this has been. I do know the monthly's are normally higher then the TS prices.

@World Traveler 

Should be able to help since she has been taking it for a while. Can you help @World Traveler . I'm not really sure of the prices.

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs Yes, this is the best price of the year, considering his year with ChocoNuvo runs from October thru April. 

If you can, stock up because he won't be back with it until October. Sometimes it is a Today's Special. He has done that in October and December in past years, sometimes.

The lowest I have seen it for the biggest container is $129; however, it was for 300 pieces. Now his biggest container is 360 pieces for $149. Since I don't get the smaller sizes, I can't comment on that pricing.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz Just talked with one of the gals I work with, who also is a CN fan and now purchases from Andrew instead of bumming off me. Smiley Happy  Shut the door and told her I wanted to get personal! ha! Asked her if she had a problem with bodily function using CN. She said she has no way of knowing, because she had that problem long before she started taking CN.

Another gal in the office just ordered CN last nigh after I gave her one to sample. So I'll give her several days after receiving and being on it regularly, to see if she is "regular." Smiley LOL

Hopefully others will comment if they are having a problem like that too.

Forgot to check m E1 stash, so I better do that tonight and order some Sunday if I am low.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@qvcaddition I have more and more just purchased his things from ProCaps. I get it faster than going thru HSN/QVC. And it is free shipping. I think the only difference I have noticed is that HSN/QVC might offer more easy pay than ProCaps. Since I pay in full, it doesn't matter to me, but it might to others who need to purchase a lot.

When I buy enough to get the additional 5, 10 or 15% discount, then I purchase from Lessman.  If I'm just buying 1 or 2 products, then I often buy from HSN where I can also get the additional rebate from Mr Rebates.  And sometimes I'll do easy pay with HSN which I don't with Lessman.

Honored Contributor

Retailmenot has $20 off $100 purchase plus 8% cash back for HSN. Not sure when it expires?

Honored Contributor

TS is presale priced right now.

Retailmenot didn't give me the $20 option.  Just the 8%.  I went through Mr. Rebates for 3% and then I use the browser add on for Retailmenot to get the 8%

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

So glad I checked this post out...My Essential's are low (how did I miss that)..

Also Cinnamon, but I can't remember if he even does a special on that anymore.?.

Maybe I should get the Omega too, this is getting worse...lol

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz Me too! So glad you said that. I wondered if that was what was causing the problem. Not sure I can get myself to eat less ChocoNuvo; I love it so much! So I try to drink lots and lots of water, have lots of veggies, etc. Wonder if I can get myself to stop for just one week in order to ascertain is it is the ChocoNuvo that is causing the concern. I have upped my Lessman fiber product to compensate, but........

@World Traveler 

I thought maybe I was the only one with the issue since I have not read any negatives about it. I know it's from that because I did not have the issue until I started taking it. I stopped & each time I eat 1 square it's back so I don't like to take it. I do drink lots of water since that's pretty much all I drink. In the winter at least a gallon per day & in the summer when it's hot at least 1 1/2 gallons per day. I always have water sitting here to drink since I have dry mouth.

I guess I need more fiber. I try to eat an apple every day for lunch or with dinner. Need to get some fiber powder form to add to our smoothies. I'm wondering if the prescription medication they give to people for high cholesterol acts the same way?

@Nightowlz   Have you tried Andrew's Fibermucil?  I use it every day and all is fine. Smiley Happy