Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman coming to Beauty iQ on 11/16

[ Edited ]

@CWS22@Nightowlz

Thank you for the new schedule!

I was looking up a supplement because it arrived yesterday, I took one and WOW I feel like a new person already. So I was looking at Procaps to find out about this one and saw “TV Schedule.” Then, I knew!

I becoming part of QVC also will be a major coup for him and his company! 

My new supplement of his is PQQ. I had taken this just to see about it during the last year and did not notice anything in particular. Then, took the last one last week during the day and WOW! It made me clean our whole bathroom! 😂 So, I ordered another small bottle.

Took one last night and gave DH one. He slept peacefully (no troublesome snoring) the entire night and so did I. Another great effect is that my arms and legs feel lighter...and I can tell my blood sugar is under control. FYI

I am looking forward to this!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

This must've been canceled for some reason. No info on Andrew's site either. I do remember him saying that he'd back for a brief visit on HSN in December - so that's right around the corner.

Honored Contributor

Will he wear a blue shirt?

Honored Contributor

@CWS22 wrote:

This must've been canceled for some reason. No info on Andrew's site either. I do remember him saying that he'd back for a brief visit on HSN in December - so that's right around the corner.

@CWS22 I understand the visit on December 4 involves a special on ChocoNuvo, and that is what I am counting on! Love my CN!

Trusted Contributor

@CWS22, It was listed as a show, but it was never on.

There are no products of AL on the Q site.

Not sure what is going on ... as long as he stays with HSN, with his products, great prices, free S/H and Flex-Pays, I will be happy - or I will be making my purchases from his ProCaps Labs site.

Trusted Contributor

QVC knew that many were looking forward to Andrew's presentation yet they did not promote it nor let it be known there was a change to the programming.  However it is typical behavior of this site....just let the customer figure it out.  

Honored Contributor

Andrew Lessman

November 16 at 6:17 PM ·

I am sorry to have cancelled our shows this evening at Beauty IQ, but Mother Nature doesn’t care about human planning. In the meantime, our beauty supplements and several of our most important vitamins will be available at Beauty IQ and QVC.com beginning in early December.

Visit my blog for the full update:

http://www.wordsonwellness.com/postpone-beauty-iq/

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@mzlg wrote:

@CWS22, It was listed as a show, but it was never on.

There are no products of AL on the Q site.

Not sure what is going on ... as long as he stays with HSN, with his products, great prices, free S/H and Flex-Pays, I will be happy - or I will be making my purchases from his ProCaps Labs site.

@mzlg I get the products faster when I go to ProCaps than HSN. Same price, free shipping, and I'm thinking I am not charged tax (I could be wrong on that last one).

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Andrew Lessman

November 16 at 6:17 PM ·

I am sorry to have cancelled our shows this evening at Beauty IQ, but Mother Nature doesn’t care about human planning. In the meantime, our beauty supplements and several of our most important vitamins will be available at Beauty IQ and QVC.com beginning in early December.

Visit my blog for the full update:

http://www.wordsonwellness.com/postpone-beauty-iq/

Thanks....I looked around the internet a bit but did not find anything.  Read the above link you posted...thanks again.

Honored Contributor

@missy1
To match his blue eyes?
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~