Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman coming to Beauty iQ on 11/16

@VaBelle35
Thank you so much for posting the blog site and word from Andrew Lessman’s blog!
I had never, until now, even looked at this blog. It is impressive and I’m sure it will provide lots of information on each of his products!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@CWS22@avid shopper@World Traveler@VaBelle35@mzlg@Nightowlz

Started taking PQQ. Amazing difference for me, just amazing. My muscles had deteriorated and arms and legs felt heavy. What a difference now, just in the last three days. Exercise is now not so difficult. This is an expensive supplement no matter where one looks.

It improves mitochondrial response.

Apparently, if I read right, marine collage peptides will be on special? I may need to restock that by then too.

My order from HSN yesterday came with the opportunity of a 20% off coupon. The coupon only applied to the PQQ, though, which was at “regular” price. 

My account still has an offer of extra easy pay good until end of December.

I was charged tax...not sure which items incurred tax. I need to go back and check. I’m thinking that the Friendly Flora has no tax.

My IBS is nearly gone thanks to taking all of the digestive supplements together.

Honored Contributor

@CWS22@avid shopper@World Traveler@VaBelle35@mzlg@Nightowlz

Here are some pricing comparisons if anyone is interested:

BCBA8A18-84AE-4755-A197-121748A121E9.jpeg

See above...I think $50.00 a month is way too much for something this expensive. Needed: payments more broken up, IMO.

C11B19A9-AEDD-4DC0-9A7C-9544988BE5FB.jpeg

$129.90 (savings of $30 by not having easy pays) hmmm🙀 not sure having easy pay is worth an ADDITIONAL $30 for the product 

426B9ABC-6232-42DA-9FFC-44B6E4C8BB3D.jpeg6502F4CA-87D8-45F3-BFEE-A253121F24B2.jpeg

Amazon pricing is same as Procaps...free shipping for AL in orders of at least $50 and additional discounts.

B9189163-2358-4717-8A48-B8EBCF7F3073.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 Amazon sells Andrew Lessman items? Really? Didn't know that. I thought you could only buy it at HSN and ProCaps.

Honored Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

I hope this is not the beginning of changes to Andrew's business model of providing us with a large choice and variety of products.  Andrew was on QVC years ago and left for HSN and has done very well there.  I alway thought that he left Q because they would not allow him to to what he wanted. (just my opinion)  If you compare what Q has offered (since he left) in the vitamin line there is no comparison.  I love AL products, prices and special offers and free shipping that we have enjoyed.

I just ordered his essential 1 vitamins on HSN free shipping on his items today.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

Yes, he does sell on Amazon.

it is interesting to me that the potassium product “Urgent Energy” which is one of my favorite products was not sold on HSN. So I called Procaps and was told that Andrew prides himself on that product as being exclusive! I told the msn that I wished it was on Amazon if not HSN. (Don’t ask me why?) So, now it is available on Amazon ad well as other products of his line.

As far as buying goes, there is no advantage monetarily to purchasing at Amazon. Products still ship from Henderson, Nevada.

Honored Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

Will he wear a blue shirt?

At least he does not wear a huge cross dangling out of his blue shirt neck like the pillow guy does...

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:
@VaBelle35
Thank you so much for posting the blog site and word from Andrew Lessman’s blog!
I had never, until now, even looked at this blog. It is impressive and I’m sure it will provide lots of information on each of his products!

@LTT1

He has a keyword search feature, so if you want specifics about a body part, a condition or illness or supplement, you can find a blog (or blogs) on it,  

He discusses topical things as well, like when the news came out about super market supplements not having active ingredients, etc.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN