Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman & HSN Feb Schedule

@mousiegirl Is Bobbi the one with long dark hair and bangs? If so, I saw her recently and I thought she said her name was Bobbi.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

It used to be Bobbi Ray, Colleen and Shannon.  Adam replaced Bobbi Ray about a year or more ago.

I don't know who they used prior to Bobbi Ray, Colleen and Shannon.  They were rotating when I started watching in 2015 (I think).

@VaBelle35  Is Bobbi still on HSN?  I don't watch often, just particular shows.

Yes, she's still there.

I think she does mid-mornings weekdays. Sort of like MaryBeth

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@mousiegirl Next time he presents the ChocoNuvo with Shannon, just see if you don't hear what sounds like a mouse getting into some paper.....rustling sound. LOL!

I will have to say for her, she DOES love those chocolate pieces, because she continually gets into them (I can hear her!), and one time he presented the chocolate, she said how she can't get enough of them......rustle of paper.....rustle of paper. Smiley LOL

I think she must add a few pounds when she hosts with him. I know I tend to get out more when I watch him. They are ONLY 26 calories a piece, but..........I don't eat just one!

@World Traveler  Lately, I am trying to eat at least three a day since my yearly blood panel is lurking, lol.  These are as good, if not better, than Hershey's chocolate bar, ate plenty of those as a child.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl Oh, yes, definitely better than Hershey's chocolate bars! 

The gal at work who recently ordered ChocoNuvo from Pro Caps came up to me around an hour ago and held one in her hand. She was so excited; she had just received her order yesterday. She said she had savored it after lunch, in the way I told her. "Don't eat it outright.....let it melt in your mouth." LOL!

Her husband likes it too!

Respected Contributor

Update: well I am not really noticing any improvements in my feet problems taking Circulation/vein support....I have only a few more days before I must decide to push on with it or send back next week.  This product isn't really advertised for PF but I thought I would give it a shot...better then the shot in the feet from the doctor that didn't work!

I have been taking 2 caps of the G&C ....bottle says you can even take 4 caps per day...anyone out there taking 4 caps to get results??

Respected Contributor

@qvcadditionLOL!  your post made me smile!  He does wear a blue shirt all the time...but it is a known fact in psychology that blue has a positive effect on others...it signifies trustworthiness.  I try to always wear something blue to interviews and I have always gotten the job offer when I do!  Somewhere I was told this about the color blue for interviews long long ago so I suspect Andrew may be using this also.  Don't blame him a bit...plus blue looks good on him so why not Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@mousiegirl Oh, yes, definitely better than Hershey's chocolate bars! 

The gal at work who recently ordered ChocoNuvo from Pro Caps came up to me around an hour ago and held one in her hand. She was so excited; she had just received her order yesterday. She said she had savored it after lunch, in the way I told her. "Don't eat it outright.....let it melt in your mouth." LOL!

Her husband likes it too!

@World Traveler  Yes, melt slowly in the mouth, lol.  I gave some to DH for when he gets antsy for sugar, as he can't eat sugar, but he sneaks it, I nag, he doesn't listen, blood test showed I'm right, then he has to admit I am right, hates to do it, lol, so this may be the answer for him, I hope.  He hasn't tried them yet.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl Sounds perfect for your husband to try. Let us know what he thinks if you can get him to do so. Heart

Honored Contributor

So, are a lot of you going to be picking up the Essential 1 or Vitamin K on the 24th? I am!

I hope it is a really good/informative presentation. Sometimes I need to be reminded of the various things his products do. I zero in on the one thing I am in need of, and sort of forget all the other things that same product can do for you.

Keeping my fingers crossed that it is Colleen who presents with him.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

So, are a lot of you going to be picking up the Essential 1 or Vitamin K on the 24th? I am!

I hope it is a really good/informative presentation. Sometimes I need to be reminded of the various things his products do. I zero in on the one thing I am in need of, and sort of forget all the other things that same product can do for you.

Keeping my fingers crossed that it is Colleen who presents with him.

@World Traveler The vitamins can't come soon enough!  taking every other day I don't like..I also need the magnesium, not sure what else..I had just ordered the Vitamin K not long ago. I am using the K/Magnesium/Marine Peptides for my bones..I can't use any calcium supplements due to other issues, so I have to get that from food..(or I would use Andrew's for sureSmiley Happy 

*I need to go check all my bottles..lol