Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman & HSN Feb Schedule

I knew what you meant ;o)

But, in terms of time,:

Most of Arizona has no Daylight Saving Time. With the exception of the Navajo Nation, Arizona does not use DST. With the exception of the Navajo Nation, Arizona does not set the clocks forward 1 hour in spring for DST with the rest of the United States.

I have standard meetings at work that are set by people in Arizona and when we change the clocks here, my meeting time changes.  So for half the year, the meeting is at noon and then it changes to 1 (or whatever).

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@quadmimi Thanks!

Since you live in Arizona, have you made the trek over to ProCaps for a tour? I think that would be awesome.

@Nightowlz Do you know whether the times are Mountain or Eastern? Actually, I am just assuming HSN is on the east coast like QVC, but maybe not. 

Not to worry......I will check the guide as the date gets closer.

@World Traveler

Times are Eastern. He had that posted a little lower & did not get that part in my post. Sorry about that. I will update my post.

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@World Traveler  I live in Az, & we are Mt. time, but I can't tell what time the shows listed are...I spoke with the procaps CS today about a product, but she said she did't show the amount or price of the Essential 1...We will run out, but hopefully only by a few days til his show...I hope also for the larger count...Smiley Happy

Thanks @Nightowlz for the info..

@quadmimi

They do a Pre-Sale on the TS a lot so you may be able to order it earlier. That way your order will go out for you to receive it faster.

Check HSN a day or 2 before the TS to see if it's available to order yet.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz Okay, thanks about the Eastern times. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi@Nightowlz@World Traveler@VaBelle35@wingnut

If Andrew Lessman is this good at running his company... (referencing really on-The-ball-customer-service)  maybe he might want to start his own online shopping network? 

Just a thought...and maybe not a good one for all of us!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I find his shows long, repetitive and uninspired.  I love supplements and  listening and reading up on health and nutrition, but listening to Andrew While wearing his blue shirt....drone on  and on, selling his formulas could just put a person into a coma😳

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 He's definitely a pretty sharp person. I learn a lot by listening to him. And I like when he says from time to time something like "even if you don't purchase my products, I want to educate you about......." I think his passion for creating is as high as his passion for educating people. 

A couple of friends who are in the medical field have listened to him, and they both mentioned how well he explains how things work in the body, how the ingredients benefit the various systems. They were both quite impressed. They believe in letting the body heal itself with the proper nutrition and, if necessary, supplements to help the process along.

He has a very casual way about him. I don't feel pressured to purchase anything. And I appreciate that the HSN hosts give him the time to explain in depth what he is presenting. He never seems to get uptight about anything. I am not sure if he presented on QVC that he would be given that leeway.

I also like that he has given away millions of bottles of prenatal supplements. I forget how he figures it out, but isn't it one bottle given away for every bottle sold of anything he makes? Correct me if I am wrong. Very generous of him to help those who do not get proper nutrition by giving them supplements.

And his company is completely solar. He practices what he preaches!

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@quadmimi@Nightowlz@World Traveler@VaBelle35@wingnut

If Andrew Lessman is this good at running his company... (referencing really on-The-ball-customer-service)  maybe he might want to start his own online shopping network? 

Just a thought...and maybe not a good one for all of us!

@LTT1

He started TWC Aviation in 1998 but guess he sold it. Shows Landmark Aviation bought it in 2015.

Esteemed Contributor

I need to replenish a few things too in addition to the Essential One and Cholestacare.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@World Traveler  I live in Az, & we are Mt. time, but I can't tell what time the shows listed are...I spoke with the procaps CS today about a product, but she said she did't show the amount or price of the Essential 1...We will run out, but hopefully only by a few days til his show...I hope also for the larger count...Smiley Happy

Thanks @Nightowlz for the info..

@quadmimi

They do a Pre-Sale on the TS a lot so you may be able to order it earlier. That way your order will go out for you to receive it faster.

Check HSN a day or 2 before the TS to see if it's available to order yet.

@Nightowlz  Oh thank you....I will do that. We are taking every other day to not totally run out..Smiley Happy