Honored Contributor

Andrew Lessman This Weekend

[ Edited ]

Does anyone know what else will be featured on Andrew's HSN presentations this weekend besides Essential 1 as the special?

I'm hoping he will have a special on his cholesterol product too. Smiley Happy

Next weekend is the special pricing on his Choconova product and I'm stocking up on that. LOVE IT!

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman This Weekend

@WorldTraveler wrote:

Does anyone know what else will be featured on Andrew's HSN presentations this weekend besides Essential 1 as the special?

I'm hoping he will have a special on his cholesterol product too. Smiley Happy

Next weekend is the special pricing on his Choconova product and I'm stocking up on that. LOVE IT!

@World Traveler, I was just about to post on this because I was surprised to find that he would be here this weekend. -- I'll put a call into Procaps Labs. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777 In my post called Lessman - Choconuvo, on 2/3/16, I mentioned talking with the ProCaps customer service people about my questions on usage. This is when they told me about this weekend's special of Essential 1 and next weekend's special on Choconuvo. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler, thanks so much for this update. It's been a really hectic month for me. I've peeked in this forum a few times but somehow missed your thread. lol, I was thinking that Andrew was only going to be coming to HSN for one weekend on March 5-6th... and not two consecutive weekends. 

I asked the Procaps rep is there would be any other products specially featured this weekend and she had no information about this. She did share the following information with me though. 

She did confirm that this weekend's Essential-1 TSV will be for the standard Essential-1 w/ 1500 IU Vitamin D (and not the formula with 3000 IU Vitamin D). -- I'm probably going to pass on this TSV because my parents prefer the formula with 3000 IU Vitamin D. This way they don't have to take an additional Vitamin D pill to get to between 2000 IU and 4000 UI Vitamin D daily.

___

Andrew does four larger groups of shows each year: January, April, July and October. Usually he is at HSN for two consecutive weekends and offers one TSV for each weekend. -- In the past, sometimes he's come in for a quick additional show or so.

It sounds as though last September's first online Procaps Labs show (for the Ultimate Oatmeal & Oat Bran) went so well that HSN is moving Andrew's small "in between" shows to the HSN TV channel... so we won't have to listen to them online. 

It sounds as though, going forward, that Andrew will be having regular "in between" smaller shows with additional products. -- These shows will all be done from Andrew's studio at Procaps Labs. This is why Andrew had this studio built. And now that Andrew has shown that there is a demand for his second tier products, it looks as though HSN is willing to broadcast them on their cable TV channel. -- It is unlikely that these smaller TSVs will have a 2-product bundle available simply because these are smaller vitamin production shows. 

I pointed out to the Procaps Rep that, in hte past, Andrew had almost always had a 2-product, super value bundle available for his quarterly TSVs... but that there had not been one for either COQ10 (October 2015) or Circulation & Vein (January 2016). 

I asked the rep to let Andrew know that folks would really appreciate having the extra value bundle option available for every major quarterly show. 

Below is the Procaps Labs HSN schedule for the next two weekends. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

TV Listings for Eastern Time

Live Remote from ProCaps Labs 

Friday, February 26th
11:00 PM – 12:00 AM

Saturday, February 27th • Today’s Special 

12:00 AM – 2:00 AM
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
9:00 PM – 11:00 PM

Andrew Lessman Live from HSN Studios 

Friday, March 4th
11:00 PM – 12:00 AM

Saturday, March 5th • Today’s Special 

12:00 AM – 2:00 AM
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
8:00 PM – 10:00 PM

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 Not home right now to check this out, but you might look at March 9. I'm quite sure I saw an Andrew Lessman program on that day too. I was flipping thru Direct TV's schedule while watching another program. I was surprised because I wondered why he would do three weekends in a row, especially since it was just for one day. Forgot what time it was, just made sure to record it. Might be an error on the part of Direct TV.