Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman TSV next Weekend

@Jayjay wrote:

@Jayjay wrote:

This weekend it's Secure, next weekend is Circulation and Vein Support and the new chocolate ChocoNuvo hopefully in early March.

He just posted his blog on fb but I haven't read thoroughly.

I really wanted Glucosamine/Chondotrin but it doesn't seem like it.

Secure is too sweet for me and CVS I just don't use. I will get the new chocolates again when they are a TS.

Someone on fb told me that Gluco/Chon is going to be a special per the Pro Caps website so I'll check it out soon. Per his blog, he didn't mention it so there is still hope.

@Nightowlz, I know and that's really disappointing and kind of puzzling. Andrew knows that the bundles always are the most popular selections because they are the most cost effective, so this decision is really puzzling. 

I checked my supply and I'm all set except that I'll probably need more glucosamine/choldroitin in about 6-8 months. If it's just a $10 price break, I'll probably just hold off on purchasing more. 

While I don't really need anything, I feel bad for folks who were looking for the better values that Andrew has offered in past years.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@CWS22 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Thanks.  I'm trying to get my stuff sorted out.

I will not order C&VS this weekend in case it's the TS next weekend.

I have time before I run out.

I only have a 90 day supply left so I will be ordering the C&VS. I went through the closest earlier to see what I need. LOL!!! Have to make sure I have enough of everything to last at least until his next visit because I'm not paying shipping.

@Nightowlz and @VaBelle35, I think there's about a 90% chance that the Circulation & Vein will be The TS for NEXT weekend.., and that Secure will be the TS for tomorrow. 

This is afternoon I told one of the Procaps reps that this has been the very first time that I have been disappointed with Andrew (since I started purchasing his supplements in 2007). Several  years ago when Andrew started letting us know what the TS would be in advance, he mentioned specifically that he was doing this because his customers had requested this.  He acknowledged that his customers wanted advance notification because it made it easier on them to plan out their pro caps purchases.

I'm really hoping that Andrew will address this during his broadcasts.

-- bebeSmiley Happy

I agree, this has been very frustrating indeed. And what frustrates me most is that Andrew always goes on and on about how he wants to start doing better with keeping in touch with us on various health topics in the news, misc new research, etc. but that never happens. His blog is only used to push whatever the current TS is going to be. It makes him seem solely interested in the sell rather than the communication/sharing of new research. I realize he's in the business to make money but then he shouldn't go on and on about how he wants to be more than that to his supporters.

Bebe - I'm quite sure he'll mention this in the broastcasts. He'll apologize and say he's been extrememly busy (yada, yada, yada) and that he'll get better. Same story we always hear. It's very disappointing.

@CWS22, I'm very disappointed with Andrew this time. 

That said, maybe I'm being naive, but from what I've seen over the years, I just don't think Andrew is able to effectively manage all of his wonderful ideas... and I don't think he will allow himself to delegate some of these tasks. And this means that some of his wonderful ideas just never get put into action. It' just is a limit on his management style. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Jayjay wrote:

@Jayjay wrote:

This weekend it's Secure, next weekend is Circulation and Vein Support and the new chocolate ChocoNuvo hopefully in early March.

He just posted his blog on fb but I haven't read thoroughly.

I really wanted Glucosamine/Chondotrin but it doesn't seem like it.

Secure is too sweet for me and CVS I just don't use. I will get the new chocolates again when they are a TS.

Someone on fb told me that Gluco/Chon is going to be a special per the Pro Caps website so I'll check it out soon. Per his blog, he didn't mention it so there is still hope.

@Jayjay, I have a feeling that what they meant was that the glucosamine/chondroitin has special pricing for this visit (through January 18th). -- I haven't looked but generally that's meant that you can take $10 off the largest size of this product... which isn't that great a value. 

So far, Andrew hasn't committed to having the glucosamine/chondroitin a a regular TS every January. From what I remember, he seems to offer it as a TS about every other year. Based on last year's January TS values, I thought he was finally committing to having it as a regularly scheduled January TS... but it looks like I was wrong about that. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Yes bebe....that's what I found out when I checked out his website. The person on fb that told me about it must have thought I meant on sale. Like I told her, 600 count for a TS in G/C is cheaper than the sale price for 480 count. That's why I like to wait until it's a TS unless I need it ahead of time. When we used to win lots of coupons on HSN, getting them at the sale price with a 15%/20% coupon was a great deal but now we have neither...no coupons and no TS.

Maybe next time............

Honored Contributor

@morganjen wrote:

During the year, when does he run the Fish Oil TSV?

@morganjen, below are the TS values that I expect to see at certain times of the year (these are pretty solid bets) -- one TS per weekend:

* January -- Secure Meal Replacement, and then Circulation & Vein Support

* April -- (Maximum?) Omega-3, and then Lutein/Zeaxanthin

* July -- Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails 

* October -- COQ10 (200mg size), and then for the last few years it's been Vitamin D

Generally Andrew will have two TS weekends for each of these quarterly visits. Other recent TS values, that are periodically repeated at various times, have included:

* Calcium/Magnesium 

* Glucosamine/Chondroition

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

bebe777, thank you!

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

so I bought: 

Vitamin K-2 MK-7 Complex - 360 Capsules

to help my calicum  intake & osteopenia

does any one take this?

@bebe777  @Nightowlz @morganjen @Jayjay @Kindaglitzy

I'm a little cocerned about Vit K and blood clotting. 

I think I will take every other day and check with my doctor 

In April I have to recheck my Vit D.  I am on a Rx for that.

1/21/16--- My doctor said Vitamin K is only need if I has toxic levels.  So don't need it. 

Returning

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey

It was part of the October shows.  We talked (debated?) about it here extensively.

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Wellness/Andrew-Lessman-October-2015-TS-Info/td-p/2177576

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

This is an expensive visit for me.  Oy!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I just ordered the Essential 1 w/D 3000 and Ultimate Friendly Flora.  I've never tried the Essential 1, but bought the largest size for my husband and me.  Hopefully, I won't need Ultimate Antioxidant Extracts before March.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Andrew's Secure Soy meal replacement. I ordered two sets of the three tubs in Vanilla. Do not like the Chocolate. One set is for a family member. This is a terrific buy. And what results! I do not take my vitamin regimen when I do two of the meal replacements. I can't believe how my nails and hair are growing! They give a good "up" felling. Like an anti-depressant might. I can't say enough about it. 

I'm not on a diet, but this is a very good addition to my daily health. I'm very happy with this purchase and so are friends and relatives.