Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman TS Available to Order Now

@Nightowlz Did you hear Colleen say that Andrew will not be back until July? Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Last minute decided I needed to order ~ I have taken the UES and A years ago but didnt really notice a dfference ~ but just hit 56 and my eye site  seems to be getting worse ~ should  I just order the new product ~ or do i need the others ?

Honored Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

Last minute decided I needed to order ~ I have taken the UES and A years ago but didnt really notice a dfference ~ but just hit 56 and my eye site  seems to be getting worse ~ should  I just order the new product ~ or do i need the others ?

@CoastalGal 

You need the Ultimate Eye Support - it has more ingredients & is an eye multi-vitamin. You can add the new L & Z if you want. 

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz 

If you know ...  when is the next time he's doing a show?

Trusted Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@CoastalGal wrote:

@CoastalGal 

You need the Ultimate Eye Support - it has more ingredients & is an eye multi-vitamin. You can add the new L & Z if you want. 

Thanks !

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 He is going to be on Monday evening, April 15, for a variety type presentation. Then he won't be back until July; at least that is his schedule as of right now. Could change.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 @Nightowlz @World Traveler 

I ordered the free range collagen b/c it is part of the autoimmune diet. I am putting it and the MCP in a cup and adding water.

So glad I ordered the new A+Z to take separately. Some 

products have an ingredient in them that I am sensitive to. The UES might have that ingredient (not an additive — AL does not use fillers).

All of my orders this time have been through HSN. I think I’m through ordering...this morning Ebates is not showing a rebate of 10%....so I missed it.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 I ended up purchasing the Free Range Collagen too, mainly because it was quite a bit cheaper and I was already running up a fairly large tab! Smiley LOL

So it sounds like you are using BOTH? Is that correct? Did I miss something or are you doing that because you have some Marine Collagen left and that is why you are mixing the two?

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 He is going to be on Monday evening, April 15, for a variety type presentation. Then he won't be back until July; at least that is his schedule as of right now. Could change.

@World Traveler @Tinkrbl44 

That's what I would say. After his Monday night show not back until July unless he makes a surprise visit.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz Did you hear Colleen say that Andrew will not be back until July? Smiley Sad

@World Traveler 

No. I only watched his first show for a few mins at midnight.

Normally he would not be back until July.

I have not heard of any shows before that.

I'm stocked up. I only buy during his shows since there is better pricing.

Received $20 off $99 from HSN this morning so I might use that. LOL!!!  Coupon 185722 good on $99 purchase Today Only for HSN card holders. Can use as many times as you want.