Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman TS Available to Order Now

@World Traveler wrote:

I am curious why they still have product on the TS on HSN (not much though), and because I purchased on QVC the same products, I am on advance order of May 21. I assume if you order on HSN, those orders go out first. 

Just interesting.....that's all. And I don't have a problem waiting in order to get the 10% rebate.

@World Traveler 

Yesterday when I checked HSN they showed it was on Extended Delivery. No date shown as Q had a specific date. Mine is 5-15.

That was when I ordered mine through Q using the rebate from Ebates.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Nightowlz 

Did you happen to see if the new bovine collagen product was presented this weekend or last? I’m really curious to hear about it since the reason for using the marine collagen was that it is what the research said worked best.

I should order some to get me through until July. 

@willdob3 

He did show it but I was not watching. I was channel surfing & saw him showing that last night. If I was going to try one I would buy the new Grass Fed product since it's less expensive.

I think he came out with the new product because the Marine Collagen will probably go up in price at some point. Andrew said his price has tripled but he has not raised the price. I'm sure if his price tripled it will have to go up eventually so he wants to make another option available.

I have not tried either of his collagen products. I did try Neocell Collagen years ago when everyone was raving about it on these boards. They all said the same thing no taste no flavor but I could smell/taste it. It was gross. I was gagging just trying to get it down. I threw it in the trash. I'm not dealing with the gagging & spitting it back up every morning. Yuck!!!

They say Andrew's does not smell or taste either but I have read a few that say it does. I'm sure I will be one of those that can smell & taste it.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Nightowlz 

Did you happen to see if the new bovine collagen product was presented this weekend or last? I’m really curious to hear about it since the reason for using the marine collagen was that it is what the research said worked best.

I should order some to get me through until July. 

@willdob3 

He did show it but I was not watching. I was channel surfing & saw him showing that last night. If I was going to try one I would buy the new Grass Fed product since it's less expensive.

I think he came out with the new product because the Marine Collagen will probably go up in price at some point. Andrew said his price has tripled but he has not raised the price. I'm sure if his price tripled it will have to go up eventually so he wants to make another option available.

I have not tried either of his collagen products. I did try Neocell Collagen years ago when everyone was raving about it on these boards. They all said the same thing no taste no flavor but I could smell/taste it. It was gross. I was gagging just trying to get it down. I threw it in the trash. I'm not dealing with the gagging & spitting it back up every morning. Yuck!!!

They say Andrew's does not smell or taste either but I have read a few that say it does. I'm sure I will be one of those that can smell & taste it.

I dropped big money on his marine collagen peptides and tried and tried to get acclimated to it but never did.  It tastes and smells unpleasant (not horrific and not fishy though) and makes your drink cloudy.  I ended up discarding it because it was too late to return it.  I caused me extreme stomach distress too.  I am going to try the one from Terry Dubrow on Evine and see if it's more tolerable.  I believe I heard Andrew say there was a worldwide shortage of marine collagen so he wanted to provide an alternative product with a more reliable supply.

Honored Contributor

Didn't realize it, but the Monday (4/15) show also let you have the TS pricing, along with the other products he showed. From what I can gather, this is fairly normal when he has a show with Adam the day about the weekend specials. He didn't have a Monday show after the earlier April weekend specials, just this past weekend.

Hope any of you who wanted to still get the TS pricing and were watching Monday night were able to get it. Heart