Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman TS Available to Order Now

@willdob3 wrote:

@Nightowlz et al.

I changed my mind. I ordered the new Maximum L & Z product. 

I researched and the only recommendations I found were 10/2mg. For Lutein I saw an article that said 10-40mg. I also came across info that assured me these amounts (and more) are considered safe. Some government study or some such thing finding as much as 145mg L&Z is safe. I was googling like a speed demon there for a bit... lol 

I have pretty bad dry eye and UES helps hugely but maybe more L&Z will help even more. 

If a TS is on d a year, why aren’t all TSs available in an amount to last for a year? The largest size of L&Z is 240 capsules...

@willdob3 

I also have dry eyes & his eye support & fish oil has helped.

Probably has it in a 240 ct size because a 720 ct size would be sticker shock with the price.

The Eye Support has 10 mg Lutein + 5 mg Zeaxanthin in 2 capsules

The Maximum L+Z has 12 mg Lutein + 6 mg Zeaxanthin in 1 capsule.

Eye Support.PNG

L+M Ing.PNG

Honored Contributor

I ordered the Maximum L+Z and the Ultimate Eye Support bundled with Astaxanthin. Smiley Happy

I appreciate his comments about other vitamin companies thanking him for the time he spends explaining about various supplements. He said they mention that their sales always go up. If he is talking about CoQ10, then other companies see a rise in their sales of that product.

He laughed and said he likes to educate people, whether they take his product or someone else's. I think that speaks volumes about his integrity and his goal in  life.....to help others.

Honored Contributor

Even though I ordered everything I want last night, I checked out if I should cancel and reorder today with eBates at 10% for QVC today (4/14/19). However, I don't see the same larger bundle size on QVC of the Ultimate Eye that I got last night on HSN. They have the products (not Sucress that I could see), but I haven't found a way to get it the same configuration at the 10% rebate.

Has anyone else figured out a good way to get the great price of the bundles AND 10% rebate? Maybe I'm just not seeing it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

Even though I ordered everything I want last night, I checked out if I should cancel and reorder today with eBates at 10% for QVC today (4/14/19). However, I don't see the same larger bundle size on QVC of the Ultimate Eye that I got last night on HSN. They have the products (not Sucress that I could see), but I haven't found a way to get it the same configuration at the 10% rebate.

Has anyone else figured out a good way to get the great price of the bundles AND 10% rebate? Maybe I'm just not seeing it.

@World Traveler 

The large bungle size Eye Support with Astaxanthin TS from QVC is posted here. 

Shows it ships 5-11

https://www.qvc.com/Andrew-Lessman-720-capsules-Eye-Support-and-180sg-Astaxanthin.product.A369838.ht...

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I ordered the Maximum L+Z and the Ultimate Eye Support bundled with Astaxanthin. Smiley Happy

I appreciate his comments about other vitamin companies thanking him for the time he spends explaining about various supplements. He said they mention that their sales always go up. If he is talking about CoQ10, then other companies see a rise in their sales of that product.

He laughed and said he likes to educate people, whether they take his product or someone else's. I think that speaks volumes about his integrity and his goal in  life.....to help others.

@World Traveler 

Since I have a 6 month supply of his Eye Support left I'm going to order the new L+Z. I can take 2 of the Eye Support every other day & take 1 of the L+Z on the other days. I will have enough left until next years TS. I can decide if I want to keep doing that or take 1 or the other.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Glad you posted about this....I just signed up for eBates LOL!  I know I am WAY behind the times...but since I am placing some orders today I thought I should try this.  Really have no idea how it works....get money in a account with them?  Anyway....did you find out about AL products and if we can reorder today and get the discount??  Maybe I should cancel the Sucress?  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz  I'll check again. I didn't get the very largest bundle since it is only for me; just got the other bundle. But will look again. Thanks!

Super Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

The FDA is requiring different measurement for Vitamin A on labels starting in 2020 but Andrew has already made the change on UES. The amount of  Vitamin A is the same as last year but the measurement is different. Last year’s 2000 IU = this year’s 600 mcg RAE. 

Actually, it looks like he doubled the Vitamin A this year because the calculation to convert from IU to RAE is as follows:

IU retinol = 0.3 mcg RAE.

OR

1 IU beta-carotene from dietary supplements = 0.15 mcg RAE.

Since Andrew's Vitamin A comes from beta-carotene (as stated on the label), you would use the 0.15 conversion. So last year's 2000 IU = 300 RAE. But he's got 600 RAE in this year's Eye Support. So again, looks like he doubled the amount of Vitamin A per 2-capsule dose.

Respected Contributor

I see it online here...not sure of the size you wanted!

@World Traveler 

no sucress! too bad

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite  and @Nightowlz Found it! Canceled order for Maximum L&Z, also Ultimate Eye bundle on HSN and ordered those things on QVC with 10% rebate! YAAAY

Thanks so much! Where do I send your commission? Smiley LOL

Too bad Sucress is not available on QVC. Smiley Sad Wonder how they pick/choose which items to make available on QVC or just HSN. Am thinking that his specials for the month and TS's, along with his most popular supplements, are made available on QVC.