Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman TS 2-24-19

@iwrite wrote:

FINALLY!

i have been patiently waiting for andrew to call out brands sold in drug stores or grocery stores or wherever for NOT having enough of this or that ingredient to make them worth while. and last night, i got my wish.

i've known for a long time that most of the ones on the market, aren't worth the cost of the label and bottle that they come in, in terms of them providing the correct amount of ingredients. i just hope, even if people don't buy his multi vitamins, that they take a good look at whatever brand they are taking and compare the amounts to his.

he did show a chart with the brand names of some multi vitamins with a list of ingredients and the amount of each ingredient his has vs the others. drop the mic!

@iwrite 

I don't know why people would not try his Essential 1 if they are looking for a multi-vitamin. His TS is $79.90 for 400 capsules which will last just over 13 months. That's about $6.15 per month to take his Essential 1. 

I don't think the price is going to be any better at the drug store. It may be cheaper but that's because it is cheaper. Hard rock tablets with additives, dyes etc.

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

I ran out of the essential one and I can tell the difference!  I don't know how we happened run short this time around! 

Anyway, the formula isn't exactly the same as the last one.  There is no CoQ10 this time.  I know it was only 30 mg. but still, I am disappointed.  Oh well.  I am buying two of the 400 count.

Mr. Rebates is offering 3% for HSN.

@tends2dogs 

If you are the only one taking it 1 bottle will last you until he has the TS next year. It may be the same formula or be updated. I would wait so you can buy fresh.

I need to buy 2 since both of us take it. We have enough to last through June. We would run out end of the year if I don't buy 2.

Andrew needs to make a 720-730 ct size. Enough for 1 year for both of us.

Honored Contributor

Okay, so far I have purchased the following:

Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails

Cranberry Benefits

Essential-1 

Vitamin K2 MK-7

Not done yet; these are just what I got out of the way so far.

What about the rest of you? Willing to share what you have gotten so far or what all you plan to get before his shows are over?

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Cranberry Benefits

Essential-1 

Vitamin K2 MK-7

What about the rest of you? Willing to share what you have gotten so far or what all you plan to get before his shows are over?

@World Traveler 

I bought 2 bottles Essential 1. Thinking about the cranberry but have all of March to buy it. Have enough to last through Sept. Your list shows he has a TS for it in Oct.

I will have to see what size/price it was compared to what he's offering right now.

Honored Contributor

Nature's Code was updated regularly as well under Dr. Taub and Dr. Rouse.

I asked QVC when Dr. Rouse left and it was no longer going to be available to new purchasers if they would keep updating it and they did not know.  That's whey I switched to Andrew's.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

sadly, I've reached the saturation point...

I've got so many AL supplements that I'm overwhelmed and have stopped taking everything..... and that is not good.

At HSN I un-hearted all of his products except Ultimate Eye.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz wrote:

@iwrite wrote:

FINALLY!

i have been patiently waiting for andrew to call out brands sold in drug stores or grocery stores or wherever for NOT having enough of this or that ingredient to make them worth while. and last night, i got my wish.

i've known for a long time that most of the ones on the market, aren't worth the cost of the label and bottle that they come in, in terms of them providing the correct amount of ingredients. i just hope, even if people don't buy his multi vitamins, that they take a good look at whatever brand they are taking and compare the amounts to his.

he did show a chart with the brand names of some multi vitamins with a list of ingredients and the amount of each ingredient his has vs the others. drop the mic!

@iwrite 

I don't know why people would not try his Essential 1 if they are looking for a multi-vitamin. His TS is $79.90 for 400 capsules which will last just over 13 months. That's about $6.15 per month to take his Essential 1. 

I don't think the price is going to be any better at the drug store. It may be cheaper but that's because it is cheaper. Hard rock tablets with additives, dyes etc.

@Nightowlz 

exactly. as andrew said, try the 400 cap size and if you don't like it send it back.
he showed several hard rock tablets (i love that phrase) on air, of other brands.

in all honesty, i know that i am NOT the only person that misses a day here and there taking supplemts, so while you calculated its a 13 month supply, for many it will actually be longer. (raising hand)

it should be obvious that he is doing something right. could not, would not be on air for over 20 years, just 'cause a lot of women like his eyes. rock stars yes, someone making a healthy product, not so much.

i realized a long time ago, that "de-nial", is not just a river in egypt, it's an epidemic, not specifically about supplements, but things in general. (smile)

while i haven't priced any vitamins in a store lately,  i will agree with you that the monthly cost is more in a store and you don't know how long they have been sitting there. he makes the tsv products about a month or 2 in advance, so they are definitely fresher (is that the right word to use) then something on a shelf in a drug store. and no shoes or car keys needed to buy his vitamins LOL

Honored Contributor

On the noon show, Andrew said we will get the sweetener soon, probably by April (which may be the April visit?)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

sadly, I've reached the saturation point...

I've got so many AL supplements that I'm overwhelmed and have stopped taking everything..... and that is not good.

At HSN I un-hearted all of his products except Ultimate Eye.

@Mary Bailey 

wow! i am sorry to hear that you have stopped taking everything.

before i started taking his supplements last october, i made a list of what i wanted.

reality set it and i realized that if i bought everything on the list, in addtion to being broke, i would be spending a good portion of the day just taking supplements.  i quickly cut the list by at least 80% to my must haves.

right now, i have 6 supplements (i think). i only take 2 of them every day, and the others, at most 4 days a week. i also do take eat the choco nuove almost every day.

last night, i ordered the essential 1 vitamin and the iron plus. i will take the essential 1 every day and the iron at most few days a week. i go through phases of taking iron. i know when i need it and when i don't.

prior to starting this, i knew that many supplements have a cumulative effect.

maybe try something similar and just take 3 a day.

i use a 2 week pill case to space the pills out, if that makes sense and i put a post it on each bottle to know how many to put in for each week, 'cause there is no way i would remember all of this. like i said, i only started in october, but so far this "system" works for me.

@World Traveler 

add this to your to do list (smile)

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Cranberry Benefits

Essential-1 

Vitamin K2 MK-7

@World Traveler 

i am happy to hear that you ordered the essential 1, as i remember you saying that you were low or out.

i am over budget (oh gee, what a surprise), so i passed on the healthy hair and will wait for the tsv in the summer.

i ordered the essential 1 and iron plus. no plans to buy anything else this visit.

i could have imagined this,  but i swear that i heard or read that cranberry benefits will be a monthly special in march. was the march price listed early?

ps and by the way, i am not mad at you for skipping the brain and memory for now.

how often am i suppose to remind you to take all of these supplements?