Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman TS 2-24-19

Also, he's constantly updating formulas based on the science, so I would be hesitant to get a 2 year supply because you make prefer to get the newer version when it launches.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Also, the products tend to go down in price year over year as he gets back his R&D money and the product increases in sales, so he buys more product at cheaper discounts.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

The sugar substitute is called Sucress (not sure of the spelling).  They were producing it during the tour, so it will be available soon and I hope they are giving us a sample in our TS this time around.

Otherwise, maybe we'll get it in the April TS visit.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

From last night's show:

The pet packets are coming this year, he promises.

The sugar substitute packets are coming soon.  He waved the packet at us when talking about the pet products as they will be in powder form in little packets, too (and now I'm wondering if we may get a sample of that in our TS shipments!)

@VaBelle35 

Now I need to get a pet! lol

I'm very curious about the sweetener and how it compares (meaning how our bodies use it) to pure stevia extract. I use very little stevia, just a bit in my coffee once or twice a week. It is the only sweet thing I consume. 

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Nightowlz @tends2dogs @World Traveler @mousiegirl 

Here are my test results for Vitamin D.

This was the most expensive test run ($250). Vit D testing, for me, used to be routine, but not in the last two years.

2512B62E-E42F-48E5-A765-ADEC14ACDA10.jpeg

So, by taking Lessman Calcium, I feel confident that it has been effective.

PS Received my AL iron capsules today!

@LTT1 

That's in the deficient range. I go by this chart.

Mine is in the 60 range.

Vit D3.jpg

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@mousiegirl 

I am sorry, I don’t know about Vitamin D! All I know is that this test is what my doctor ordered.

Would you please explain about Vitamin D to me?

This test says “hydroxy.” Does this mean hydroxy is part of the Vit D group?

@LTT1 @mousiegirl 

From Medline website.

What is a Vitamin D Test?

Vitamin D is a nutrient that is essential for healthy bones and teeth. There are two forms of vitamin D that are important for nutrition: vitamin D2 and vitamin D3. Vitamin D2 mainly comes from fortified foods like breakfast cereals, milk, and other dairy items. Vitamin D3 is made by your own body when you are exposed to sunlight. It is also found in some foods, including eggs and fatty fish, such as salmon, tuna, and mackerel.

In your bloodstream, vitamin D2 and vitamin D3 are changed into a form of vitamin D called 25 hydroxyvitamin D, also known as 25(OH)D. A vitamin D blood test measures the level of 25(OH)D in your blood. Abnormal levels of vitamin D can indicate bone disorders, nutrition problems, organ damage, or other medical conditions.

Other names: 25-hydroxyvitamin D, 25(OH)D

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @Nightowlz .  I always wondered about that.

My Vit D level is 92.  I take about 6 to 8,000 IU a day plus I am in the sunshine year round.  My PA wants it as close to 100 as possible, but not going over.  I went over once and she had me stop taking it for 3 months. 

I find it to be a mood elevator among other things......but then, so is sunshine.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 

@VaBelle35 wrote:

From last night's show:

The pet packets are coming this year, he promises.

The sugar substitute packets are coming soon.  He waved the packet at us when talking about the pet products as they will be in powder form in little packets, too (and now I'm wondering if we may get a sample of that in our TS shipments!)

Doesn't he usually say what samples are included, like the sunscreen last time? My thought is that he would mention that as an added inducement to get his product. Maybe not. 

Respected Contributor

Can anyone share more info on the new sweetener he is making? I am interested in that plus when is the new sunscreen coming out? Did he say anything this visit?

I did order the E1 hoping new product samples included.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz  Perhaps the Vitamin D range depends upon the lab; not sure. At any rate, my lab results show my Vitamin D is 62, and it shows the range can be 30-100.