Super Contributor

Who's picking up the Glucosamine & Chondroitin TS today?

FYI, if you didn't hear him say it, the daily dose he recommends is now 4 capsules a day. Used to be 5 but he has managed to fit more powder into each capsule so now it's 4 capsules per day.

Respected Contributor
I am interested. Have you used his Glucosamine & Chondroitin before? I have chronic pain in my joints and take way too much Ibuprofen. What about the Tumeric and Ginger TS? Do I need both in order to get relief? Sorry for all the questions, I just need some advice.
Super Contributor

I bought his Glucosamine & Chondroitin TS last year and did so again tonight. But I buy it for preventative reasons so I can't comment on how well it'll do for chronic pain. I take it to give my joints what they need and hopefully keep them in good shape down the road.

My understanding is that the Glucosamine & Chondroitin are for the maintenance and repair of joint tissue while the Turmeric & Ginger soothe the joints. So perhaps both of those specials would do some good for you?

Super Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. I'd have missed it. DH uses these. - Bird

Honored Contributor

Not my choice of vendor........he uses scare tactics

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I tried these and didn't feel a difference and switched to Maximum Joint Effort and like that much better. Felt a difference very quickly.

I need to listen to the other part of the bundle to see if I want to try that.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor
On 1/25/2015 VaBelle35 said:

I tried these and didn't feel a difference and switched to Maximum Joint Effort and like that much better. Felt a difference very quickly.

I need to listen to the other part of the bundle to see if I want to try that.

whats the difference between the two?

Honored Contributor

I got the bundle. I was really only planning to get the Turmeric/Ginger but he talked me into it. I've got lots of joint issues & it might even help.

I wish he would do on air comparisons of similar products to help us choose which might be best for our needs. He has several calcium products, sleep products, etc.

Honored Contributor

Puritans Pride has a formula that is max dosage with only 2 tablets daily. I am surprised that Lessman does not put MSM in his.

Also, keep in mind this is made from shellfish which is very high in cholesterol, taking this has been shown to raise cholesterol, I just read an article about it. There are also vegetarian formulas, which may be a better option for some.

Honored Contributor
On 1/25/2015 Shelbelle said:

Puritans Pride has a formula that is max dosage with only 2 tablets daily. I am surprised that Lessman does not put MSM in his.

He used to have a product that contains MSM, too. He probably still does. He has a few different formulations for joints.