Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz Must say, I went to the post that you suggested and nowhere was that poster's name. Then it dawned on me......I invert the posts. For me it was post #7. I have the newest, most current posts showing first so I don't have to scroll down the page or go to another screen to find the current posts. LOL!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler @Nightowlz @CWS22 @sueinsf @mousiegirl 

I too would like for him to use Sucress in his Secure meals for the same reason as @Nightowlz .

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Is it everyone's understanding that he will have more Sucress this summer? That's what I thought he said.

Will be interested in knowing the review from someone I purchased the small box for. Will report back.

And his Monday presentation was another confirmation that he is working on making it bigger batches so people can use it for cooking, although he did say it has to be a different configuration (or words to that effect).

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Is it everyone's understanding that he will have more Sucress this summer? That's what I thought he said.

Will be interested in knowing the review from someone I purchased the small box for. Will report back.

And his Monday presentation was another confirmation that he is working on making it bigger batches so people can use it for cooking, although he did say it has to be a different configuration (or words to that effect).

@World Traveler 

That's also what I heard him say. It would be back in summer so probably during his July shows.

A different configuration alright like a 4 lb bag of C&H Sugar. LOL!!! 

I hope Stevia & Glycine don't have any nasty side effects like sugar alcohols & other artificial sweeteners. They all cause diarrhea or headache. Even Erythritol says it does not have side effects like other sugar alcohols but it does with me. Did you hear Andrew mention anything about this during his shows? Guess I should have watched.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz No, I didn't hear him say anything about side/after effects. I do recall him saying many times that it tastes so good and sweet. Even the hosts mentioned it. He opened a packet and put a bit on his finger and tasted it directly, not mixed into anything.

From what I understand, because it is so much sweeter, you won't need to use as much.

I very seriously doubt there will be any problem with diarrhea or headaches, at least for the majority of the consumers. I say that because he is so careful with his products. If that was a problem with a test group, he would have heard about it.

Can you imagine what a four-pound bag of Sucress would cost! YIKES!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz No, I didn't hear him say anything about side/after effects. I do recall him saying many times that it tastes so good and sweet. Even the hosts mentioned it. He opened a packet and put a bit on his finger and tasted it directly, not mixed into anything.

From what I understand, because it is so much sweeter, you won't need to use as much.

I very seriously doubt there will be any problem with diarrhea or headaches, at least for the majority of the consumers. I say that because he is so careful with his products. If that was a problem with a test group, he would have heard about it.

Can you imagine what a four-pound bag of Sucress would cost! YIKES!

@World Traveler 

He said one of the little packets of Sucress is equal to 2 teaspoons of sugar.

LOL!!! 4 lbs of Sucress. Will need a larger quantity if I'm going to use it for baking. Can't wait to try it in homemade breads, muffins etc. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz Of course, you will have a tasting party at your home for all of us Lessman fans; correct? Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz Of course, you will have a tasting party at your home for all of us Lessman fans; correct? Smiley LOL

@World Traveler 

Yes. I will be Andrew Lessman Sucress Test Kitchen making lots of goodies. LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf and everyone else, I said I would report back about the Sucress that I purchased for someone else. I don't drink coffee at all and only occasionally iced tea, so I don't see me using the product at this point.

I received the shipment today and immediately gave it to the person who had been complaining to me about not being able to deal with the taste/after taste of the stevia packs normally used. This person has used just about every single packet of fake sugar out there, so I knew this would be a good person to test Andrew's new product. 

Here is the first reaction. It was added to coffee, and although I cautioned that Andrew said it was 2-1/2 times as sweet as other sweeteners, the whole pack was used. The comment was: "WOW! That was really sweet." I asked if there was any bad after taste, and the answer was "no, just a sweet taste."

"Do you think you will like it instead of the other sweeteners you have been using?"

"Yes, but tomorrow I will only use HALF of the packet."

They said the packet doesn't contain as much product in it as the normal fake sugar packets you get on the market or in the restaurants, so they just automatically used all of it. Tomorrow they will use HALF of the packet and see how it goes. But they said they plan to dump/throw away the other brand packets (blue/pink/white) they have in their cupboards for this one.....they just need to experiment with how much to put in their coffee.

Respected Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Sucress

[ Edited ]

Thanks @World Traveler .  I've used anywhere from half to a whole packet in my coffee.  As I had mentioned on the other Lessman thread (but some others might not have seen that), I do like this better than other Stevia's I've tried and I didn't find that bad aftertaste I've gotten from other Stevia products, but it's still Stevia and I think I am going to have to get used to that taste.  I definitely enjoy my coffee far more with sugar or honey, but I also want to try and cut back on some of my sugar intake, so I am hoping that I can get used to how this tastes.  Still, a much better sweetner choice than the pink/blue/yellow stuff I'm sure.